Dodge Shadow Lighting
- Putco® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Tail Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $89.91$89.91
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Truck Bed Lighting KitStarting at: $91.82$91.82
- TruXedo® - B-Light Tonneau Lighting SystemStarting at: $89.99$89.99
Posted by Bryan N.
"The 912/921 bulb fit in my Dodge Intrepid perfectly and they are actually far brighter than my OEM 3157 lights, which are roughly 3x the size. I was confused at first as they weren't the lights that turn on when you put your car into reverse, but rather back-up lights that are on along with the others while you have your lights turned on. If you need lights for when you put your car in reverse, in my case my rear tail lights are blacked out and I needed more light, the Putco 3157 Neutron bulb is the brightest replacement that I have found, and it's available on this site."
Posted by Sergio D.
"Diagram installation and screws to support the fog lamps to chassis. "
Posted by Larry K.
"Easy to install and they look and work great!"
Posted by Thomas S.
"These fog lights ROCK! The halo looks great at night only. "
Posted by David N.
"i purchased thses halo head lights and they look great on my dodge. they are 100 percent better than my stock fogs and they give it a real good look at night when just the halos are on and not the entire light, These babies are hot!"