The attractive and tough Dodge Shadow is a leading vehicle in the United States, and with its up-to-date design and fantastic build quality, you can see how. If you are the owner of one of these terrific Dodge cars and are looking into upgrading its image or simply giving it a few useful new advantages with some hot accessories, CARiD have great products to help you at the most reasonable prices available on the web. You could start out with some impressive after market headlights, which can not just give your Dodge Shadow a whole new look, but also make driving after dark become a lot safer and more enjoyable!
We supply an outstanding array of custom headlights for the Dodge Shadow, for instance our imaginative Dodge Shadow halo projectors, our cool and trendy Dodge Shadow Euro headlights, and our ultra powerful Dodge Shadow projector headlights. No matter which design you decide on for your trusty Shadow, they are certain to give your Dodge a fashionable look you'll really love, along with making your Dodge better for you and your passengers. All of our Dodge Shadow are simple to fit, and are supported by extensive guarantees that give peace of mind when it comes to you and your Dodge Shadow. Look at the superb Dodge Shadow headlights range and buy yours now at CARiD!
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Lumen® Custom Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsCustom Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. 1 Pair. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve visibility and...$89.99 - $374.95
- IPCW® Rectangular Sealed Beam Crystal HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights by IPCW®. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$24.06 - $250.48
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...UV-resistant polycarbonate lensDie-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection$258.57 - $523.26
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.93 - $929.44
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- Replace® Factory Daytime Running LightsFactory Daytime Running Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.58 - $382.76
- Replace® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.58 - $382.76
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$6.32 - $157.19
- Hella® Replacement Turn Signal LightReplacement Turn Signal Light by Hella®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$18.04 - $121.98
- Eagle® Replacement Signal LightReplacement Signal Light by Eagle®. Unleash your power on the road even in the darkest of the nights. Highly durable and distinctively stylish, Eagle lights are designed to outperform most of their counterparts, and they do!Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$2.31 - $107.98
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightsReplacement Parking Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after mile. Eagle parking...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$4.68 - $107.98
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$129.73 - $196.56