- A100 Fog Lights
- A108 Fog Lights
- Avenger Fog Lights
- B-Series Fog Lights
- Caliber Fog Lights
- Caravan Fog Lights
- CB300 Fog Lights
- Challenger Fog Lights
- Charger Fog Lights
- Dakota Fog Lights
- Dart Fog Lights
- Durango Fog Lights
- DW Pickup Fog Lights
- Grand Caravan Fog Lights
- Intrepid Fog Lights
- Journey Fog Lights
- M-Series Chassis Fog Lights
- Magnum Fog Lights
- MB300 Fog Lights
- Neon Fog Lights
- Nitro Fog Lights
- P200 Fog Lights
- P300 Fog Lights
- Power Wagon Fog Lights
Usually, drivers have to deal with many unpleasant situations in the term of their car’s use. This can be anything from disputes with other drivers to major mistakes in navigation, to outright foolishness. However, one of the most dangerous and worrisome things you can encounter on the road is fog. This might seem like an over exaggeration, but the truth of the matter is that most modern cars are not properly equipped to drive through fog. Some people think that headlights are good enough for this task, yet time has shown that they do little to expand your line of sight and perhaps even do more harm than good, blinding other drivers with glare. All of these shortcomings are eliminated by the Dodge fog lights sold at CARiD, built for your comfort and safety.
The fog light models you can find in our catalog come in different varieties to fit the many needs of our clients. For example, LED lights are great energy-saving models that never burn out or break easily. Projector lights also let you cut back on energy costs by collecting light into smaller and more focused beams. On the other hand, if saving energy is not a top priority of yours, you can opt to buy stylish fog lights like halo ring lights and OEM models. Why take unnecessary risks when you can ensure your comfort and safety today.
- Lumen® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Lumen®. Upgrade your fog lights to improve your vision and your ride’s visual appeal. Lumen LED fog lights’ unique combination of bright, efficient LEDs and halos will provide you with gloom-piercing beams of...Extremely High Visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for greater vehicle conspicuity with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Powerful Illumination - Brighter, whiter and sharper, more focused and directed beams of light for better visibility and safer driving at night and in dense fog. Lumens Per Light: 1440 Lumens$179.95 - $199.95
- Lumen® Halo LED Fog LightsHalo LED Fog Lights by by Lumen®. Upgrade your fog lights to improve your vision and your ride’s visual appeal. Lumen LED fog lights’ unique combination of bright, efficient LEDs and halos will provide you with gloom-piercing...Extremely High Visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology illuminates brilliant halos for greater vehicle conspicuity with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Powerful Illumination - Brighter, whiter and sharper, more focused and directed beams of light for better visibility and safer driving at night and in dense fog. Lumens Per Light: 1440 Lumens$179.95 - $199.95
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring....$80.49 - $101.08
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- Spec-D® Halo Fog LightsHalo Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you overcome low visibility in harsh weather conditions. Additional Halo ring produces amazing visual effect and makes your car eye-catching and captivating.Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$96.57 - $155.88
- Putco® LuminiX LED Fog LightsLuminiX LED Fog Lights by Putco®. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.Anodized Matte Black Finish50,000 Hour LED Bulb life$220.99 - $335.99
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Package includes One Pair of Brand New OEM Factory style headlights and ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-installed, vehicle specific wiring (if required) and a detailed Installation Instructions$191.25 - $260.52
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW®, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$105.04 - $143.82
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super...$33.99 - $89.99
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Dodge Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2009 Dodge Charger