- Avenger Fog Lights
- B-Series Fog Lights
- Caliber Fog Lights
- Caravan Fog Lights
- Challenger Fog Lights
- Charger Fog Lights
- CV Fog Lights
- Dakota Fog Lights
- Dart Fog Lights
- Durango Fog Lights
- DW Pickup Fog Lights
- Grand Caravan Fog Lights
- Intrepid Fog Lights
- Journey Fog Lights
- Magnum Fog Lights
- Neon Fog Lights
- Nitro Fog Lights
- Power Wagon Fog Lights
- Promaster Fog Lights
- Raider Fog Lights
Usually, drivers have to deal with many unpleasant situations in the term of their car’s use. This can be anything from disputes with other drivers to major mistakes in navigation, to outright foolishness. However, one of the most dangerous and worrisome things you can encounter on the road is fog. This might seem like an over exaggeration, but the truth of the matter is that most modern cars are not properly equipped to drive through fog. Some people think that headlights are good enough for this task, yet time has shown that they do little to expand your line of sight and perhaps even do more harm than good, blinding other drivers with glare. All of these shortcomings are eliminated by the Dodge fog lights sold at CARiD, built for your comfort and safety.
The fog light models you can find in our catalog come in different varieties to fit the many needs of our clients. For example, LED lights are great energy-saving models that never burn out or break easily. Projector lights also let you cut back on energy costs by collecting light into smaller and more focused beams. On the other hand, if saving energy is not a top priority of yours, you can opt to buy stylish fog lights like halo ring lights and OEM models. Why take unnecessary risks when you can ensure your comfort and safety today.
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$26.53 - $181.28
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer...$76.70 - $123.92
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of...$33.38 - $178.08
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW®, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$109.88 - $143.82
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$16.40 - $105.88
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super...$16.40 - $105.62
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in...$26.53 - $181.28
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...$9.78 - $338.72
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $291.82
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $74.05
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$18.04 - $305.06
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...$12.12 - $317.16
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Automotive LightingSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Dodge Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
2004 Dodge Ram