The Dodge Ram is an extremely popular pickup truck, and perhaps even the most popular model from Dodge, serving as an icon of power and speed. Like the animal it was named after, the Ram belongs in the wild, where the terrain is tough. If you’re the owner of this remarkable vehicle, you’ve probably spent a significant amount of time driving through woodland areas, over mountains and valleys, and the concept of fog on the road probably isn’t new to you. The truth is, driving through fog is both uncomfortable and nerve-racking, because you sometimes have to react to things quickly due to your limited field of vision. You can easily solve the problem of fog by purchasing the Dodge Ram fog lights sold at CARiD, after which you’ll wonder why you didn’t get them sooner.
Choosing a model is easy with our online catalog. To conduct a search of the different fog lights available for your model, you just have to select it from the categories and narrow down your search further. You should remember that LED lights, projector lights, and halo ring lights all have different features that may or not please you, so it would be prudent to learn some information on this subject beforehand. After looking through the items listed and choosing one you like, you can swiftly proceed to the buying stage and later claim your purchase. If you have any problems with any stage, you can always turn to our qualified personnel for help.
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder.$80.49 - $101.08
- Putco® Luminix LED Fog LightsLuminix LED Fog Lights by Putco. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.$220.99 - $335.99
- Oracle Lighting® Fog Lights with Color HaloFog Lights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...$191.25 - $255.00
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$109.88 - $143.82
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super bright...$26.89 - $89.99
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...$34.18 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$19.39 - $115.59
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$35.07 - $51.77
Dodge Ram Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2004 Dodge Ram