- Full KitsDodge Charger
- (22)Bumpers & ValancesDodge Charger
- (76)Custom HoodsDodge Charger
- (8)Bumper LipsDodge Charger
- Rear DiffusersDodge Charger
- Custom FendersDodge Charger
- Fender FlaresDodge Charger
- (19)Side SkirtsDodge Charger
- (2)Trunk LidsDodge Charger
- Body Side MoldingsDodge Charger
- (3)ScoopsDodge Charger
- (4)Window LouversDodge Charger
- Engine CoversDodge Charger
- (8)SpoilersDodge Charger
- (2)Vertical DoorsDodge Charger
- (22)HeadlightsDodge Charger
- (5,014)Custom WheelsDodge Charger
- Light CoversDodge Charger
The Charger is known for its performance but if you’re lucky enough to own one then you also know how useful it is in your day to day life because it’s comfortable and has plenty of room. Because you spend so much time driving it you want to make sure that it looks great which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. The right combination can make your Charger stand out and they’re a great way to make sure that your vehicle is always making the right statements.
Since everybody sees the exterior of your vehicle first it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly right which is why Dodge Charger body kits are a great option. We have a range of parts which means that you can find the ones to completely change the look of your vehicle so that it gets attention everywhere you go or you can just subtly improve and tweak it so that it suits you better. We have a range of brands so that you can get the quality you deserve and they’re surprisingly cost effective!
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are simple...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- 3d Carbon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by 3d Carbon. Increase the visual impact of your vehicle with a stylish and functional front air dam from 3dCarbon. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the air dam attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape...$151.50 - $544.81
- 3d Carbon® Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- Street Scene® FasciaFascia by Street Scene. Made from flexible urethane. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. Do not forget to purchase a Speed Grille for the complete look.$229.64 - $541.77
- RKSport® ValanceValance by RKSport. Add an aerodynamic, stylish look to the front of your car. When designing this valance, the engineers implemented the same technical advances applied to the aerodynamics of race car ground effects. The unique...$89.21 - $578.00
- RKSport® BumpersBumper by RKSport. Featuring flawless fit, the RKSport body kits will easily make your vehicle unique.$344.46 - $890.67
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Dodge Charger Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2014 Dodge Charger