- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Anderson Composites® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Anderson Composites®. Carefully designed to meet stringent quality standards, this premium product guarantees maximum reliability. It is made from lightweight yet rigid material which helps improve aerodynamics,...Designed to comply with strict quality standardsManufactured from high-grade materials$656.10 - $2,880.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i®. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...Scoops cool air straight into your engine compartmentHelps bring down damaging high temperatures$165.33 - $392.45
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon®. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...Simulates the look of classic muscle car ram air scoopsMounts directly to hood with double-sided 3M adhesive strips$178.90 - $412.86
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure®. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.Custom high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- SLP® Hood ScoopsHood Scoop by SLP®. Delivering sleek looks, this top-of-the-line hood scoop is the finest option to go if you want to give your late-model American muscle car, truck or SUV a facelift. This premium scoop is designed to fit a wide...Gives your vehicle’s front end an extra appearance boostMade from OEM-quality composite material for strength and durability$134.95
- Xenon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Xenon®. This item from Xenon adds an exquisite custom touch to your vehicle. There is no better way to drop jaws and get noticed than to dress it up with this awesome product.Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$73.75 - $177.01
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood Pin SetHood Pin Set by Auto Metal Direct®. Premium replacement hood parts offered by the experts at AMD will help you restore the brand new look and proper function of your vehicle's hood. Auto Metal Direct carries all correct OE...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$32.55 - $70.51
- Hotchkis® Hood Pin KitHood Pin Kit by Hotchkis®. This complete kit provides all the components necessary to install two stylish and easy-to-use hood pin assemblies. Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware ensures high strength and freedom...Kit includes all components necessary to install two complete hood pin assembliesAnodized finish on grommet pads provides a high-tech visual image that reflects sophisticated engineering$190.95
Why do the drivers dismount the OEM hoods and replace them with aftermarket accessories? There can be many reasons. To start with, the original piece of equipment can be severely damaged. In this case, it is not necessary to have the original part restored to a usable condition (especially given that an accident on the highway may turn the hood into a pile of scrap). You can grab a new stainless steel hood. This way, you will spend less money and you can choose a hood that is more attractive and has more style.
Safety of the car's engine is a matter of concern for many drivers. If this is your case, a carbon fiber hood is one of the items you will need to have in order to feel comfortable. This durable accessory, produced from high-quality polymer, will diligently guard your engine for years to come. A fiberglass hood can be used as a flexible base for further modifications – it is a great add-on for drivers who have their own idea of what their car should look like. The engine’s performance can be boosted by a scoop and cowl hoods – these accessories use innovative solutions that redirect the air flow to give you outstanding results. Save money on the installation procedure – the Dodge Charger custom hoods can be installed by an average driver using only a few basic tools.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$219.00 - $249.00
Dodge Charger Custom Hoods Reviews
2010 Dodge Charger