Dodge Catalytic Converters
- Avenger Catalytic Converters
- Caliber Catalytic Converters
- Challenger Catalytic Converters
- Charger Catalytic Converters
- Colt Catalytic Converters
- Dakota Catalytic Converters
- Grand Caravan Catalytic Converters
- Intrepid Catalytic Converters
- Magnum Catalytic Converters
- Neon Catalytic Converters
CARiD carries a huge selection of top quality Dodge exhaust systems. Browse their shelves to find the exhaust system of your choice and enjoy the difference installing this exhaust makes in your Dodge. You can opt for one of Flowmaster’s offerings from the American Thunder Stainless Steel header-back line. As the name suggests, it’s made from stainless steel and offers guaranteed durability and lasting performance. Borla also has an S-Type cat back exhaust system for Dodge, which you will find appealing if you love an aggressive sound on your car. It’s also constructed from stainless steel and comes with a million mile warranty as a seal of its quality. The Corsa Touring and Sport range of cat back exhaust systems for Dodge are also worth considering, seeing as they increase exhaust flow by up to 45% and increase power by as much as 10%. They also give a bold boom to go with the new power, and eliminate all forms of drone at touring and cruising speeds.
Gibson also has a custom built cat back exhaust system for Dodge from the American Muscle Car series. Each of these exhaust systems is fine tuned for each specific Dodge car to ensure maximum exhaust flow and power increase. Or go for the CGS cat back exhaust system, which is primed to offer dyno-proven gains in power and torque, as well as guaranteed improvements in fuel economy. Made from 100% welded stainless steel and joined together using seamless tubing, it’s an exhaust system that will withstand even the harshest of road and weather conditions without coming apart. Fit in the Weapon-R Stainless Steel Downpipe to allow your Dodge engine breathe better and freely. Its clean, polished finish adds a definite gloss to your car’s shiny looks, fully complementing its appealing exterior look.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 75 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $372.19$372.19
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $354.99$354.99
- Flowmaster® - Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube HeadersStarting at: $879.00$879.00
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,421.19$1,421.19
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $642.44$642.44
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $35.84$35.84
- CGS® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $314.25$314.25
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $288.00$288.00
- Omix-Ada® - Tailpipe SpoutStarting at: $33.38$33.38
"I drive a 2010 Challenger 5.7 Hemi. I waited 3 years to find the best cat-back exhaust. Someone had to be the Best. Borla decided it would be they. It was the best money I've put into my Dodge. The awesome sound leaves everything else in the dust. This is a no-brainer... Spend the money and unleash the sleeping giant. The cool factor is a ten plus."
"Looks and sounds good. Installed with ease, the hardest part was removing the old exhaust from the cat. Had to upgrade the clamps, the clamps supplied with the kit were too small. I welded the exhaust as recommended by Flowmaster. Put the dual exhaust on my Dodge Ram, Hemi runs and sounds great."
"This exhaust made my car go from a cat to a lion when I press on the gas. No crap, one of the best things that I have done to my car. The sound is so amazing!"
"This muffler is a true direct fit and is very easy to install. It has 3 chambers so it is not the most aggressive Flowmaster but it does sounds aggressive under heavy acceleration. It is quiet however at low RPM. My only issue is when the HEMI is on 4 cyl mode, there is a very noticeable drone sound. As for increase in performance, it is noticeable instantly. There is definitely an increase of torque throughout the power band. Accelerations are much better now."
"The Flowmaster exhaust sounds great on my truck, it gives the aggressive sound, and it was very easy to install too. It took me about 1hr to complete it. My 2012 Dodge Ram Rt sounds great, with it I get more mpg."