Daewoo Catalytic Converters
Double the power of your Daewoo v with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD makes owning a custom built exhaust system easy and cheap. Not only is the variety of Daewoo exhaust systems at CARiD wide and varied, all the exhaust systems are affordable and highly durable. When you buy one of these, you are assured of lasting service all the years during which you own the Daewoo. This means you won’t ever have to replace the exhaust system due to malfunction or reduced performance. Daewoo exhausts come in a range of designs and are made from stainless steel or aluminized steel, materials renowned for their endurance and strength. Both materials hold up well in the midst of elements and do not succumb to corrosion or wear and tear easily. In fact, you can expose your Daewoo to harsh driving conditions and heavy, day to day use and still expect the excellent performance of a willing exhaust.
One of the most remarkable things about the Dacia exhaust system is that is enables your engine to generate more power than before, meaning you get an additional 5-10% of muscle power. It’ll give your vehicle a definite kick in towing power, and you’ll feel the difference when climbing up hilly roads or just cruising on the freeway. In both cases, it drives with a definite ease that wasn’t there before. You’ll certainly be grateful for the new engine sound emanating from your car, all thanks to the custom Dacia exhaust system. Opt for any of the brand exhausts on offer at CARiD as they all give the same quality performance and assured reliability. Whether it’s a Dacia cat back exhaust system you pick, a muffler from Gibson, catalytic converter from MagnaFlow, or clamps from Borla, you’ll enjoy superior quality and lasting performance.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $313.99$313.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $21.51$21.51
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
"Well let's just say WOW !! "