If it doesn't produce power, don't make it - that's the core of the MagnaFlow's philosophy. For about thirty years, the company has been earning the reputation as an industry leader. All MagnaFlow products, including complete exhaust systems, exhaust tips, catalytic converters, and mufflers are different yet have one thing in common – they deliver results. The items by MagnaFlow can boost any vehicle's performance and deliver a killer sound.
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust Systemfrom $367.85
- MagnaFlow®Pro Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $189.99
- MagnaFlow®Sport Series Exhaust Systemfrom $620.08
- MagnaFlow®Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust Systemfrom $325.66
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series Exhaust Systemfrom $772.58
- MagnaFlow®XL Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $408.73
- MagnaFlow®MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $380.24
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $82.69
- MagnaFlow®Stainless Steel Performance Pipefrom $218.75
Can't find the proper aftermarket muffler? Universal MagnaFlow mufflers are designed for those who want to build a truly custom exhaust system and get performance and sound. The baffles inside the muffler direct the emissions and give that loud sound. With MagnaFlow muffler, your vehicle will be roaring like a lion when you floor the accelerator and purring like a cat when you're cruising.
Style is all about details. You might have dressed up your vehicle in chrome, got stylish rims, changed the grille, but it seems you've missed one spot - exhaust tip. Looking at a new exhaust tip on your car is surely more pleasing than looking at the rusty one. And if you've done the full exhaust mod and need to finish it, an exhaust tip will cope with the task. Don't forget that an exhaust tip works effectively only with an aftermarket exhaust muffler.
Offering components that are much more affordable than the OEM replacement parts, MagnaFlow is a leader when it comes to catalytic converters. The company developed two types of the product, named 49-State and California. 49-State converters meet the EPA emissions requirements and are perfectly street legal in all the states but for California. And for those who live in California, MagnaFlow designed a catalytic converter that meets the CARB standards.
| Posted by Michael | (Sanford, FL)
This product looks great and appears to be manufactured with the highest quality materials. The exhaust sounds great and appears to have given me a more consistent power band through acceleration. Installation - I did have to make some minor adjustments but all in all fits well.
- Related MagnaFlow Pages
- Popular MagnaFlow Part Numbers
- MagnaFlow® 50176 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with Header (Rear, 18.38" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 50175 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with Header (Front, 10" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 15841 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 49078 - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic Converter (7.63" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 332757 - Direct Fit California Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (5" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 15812 - Street Series Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 23327 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Passenger Side Catalytic Converter (9" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 16632 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16820 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15645 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)