If it doesn't produce power, don't make it - that's the core of the MagnaFlow's philosophy. For about thirty years, the company has been earning the reputation as an industry leader. All MagnaFlow products, including complete exhaust systems, exhaust tips, catalytic converters, and mufflers are different yet have one thing in common – they deliver results. The items by MagnaFlow can boost any vehicle's performance and deliver a killer sound.
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust Systemfrom $367.85
- MagnaFlow®Pro Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $189.99
- MagnaFlow®Sport Series Exhaust Systemfrom $620.08
- MagnaFlow®Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust Systemfrom $325.66
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series Exhaust Systemfrom $772.58
- MagnaFlow®XL Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $408.73
- MagnaFlow®MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $380.24
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic Converterfrom $82.69
- MagnaFlow®Stainless Steel Performance Pipefrom $218.75
Can't find the proper aftermarket muffler? Universal MagnaFlow mufflers are designed for those who want to build a truly custom exhaust system and get performance and sound. The baffles inside the muffler direct the emissions and give that loud sound. With MagnaFlow muffler, your vehicle will be roaring like a lion when you floor the accelerator and purring like a cat when you're cruising.
Style is all about details. You might have dressed up your vehicle in chrome, got stylish rims, changed the grille, but it seems you've missed one spot - exhaust tip. Looking at a new exhaust tip on your car is surely more pleasing than looking at the rusty one. And if you've done the full exhaust mod and need to finish it, an exhaust tip will cope with the task. Don't forget that an exhaust tip works effectively only with an aftermarket exhaust muffler.
Offering components that are much more affordable than the OEM replacement parts, MagnaFlow is a leader when it comes to catalytic converters. The company developed two types of the product, named 49-State and California. 49-State converters meet the EPA emissions requirements and are perfectly street legal in all the states but for California. And for those who live in California, MagnaFlow designed a catalytic converter that meets the CARB standards.
| Posted by Adolf | (Huntington Station, NY)
High quality and well made product, would recommend to anyone.
| Posted by Randi | (Frisco, TX)
Great product. Better than O.E.M. Did not have to adjust anything with exhaust pipes to make this fit. I would suggest buying the gasket between Manifold and catalytic converter. Does not come with this kit. I rate the ease of installation low because it's very difficult to get to on my Cadillac.
| Posted by Donnie | (Bakersfield, CA)
Easy install, nice tips, great sound. Thanks CARiD. Very happy!
| Posted by Robb | (Redmond, WA)
I bought this item thinking it would fit perfectly on my Jeep. Boy was I wrong! I didn't read the (AWD only models) because there's one part that will hit your diff if you have a AWD model. so I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning the item and I wanted a new exhaust. So I ended up going to my local muffler shop and they made one part out of the whole assembly to make it fit. So I have a modified Magnaflow exhaust that gave me more horsepower/mpg and a better sound!
| Posted by Christian | (Lebanon, TN)
This is a great product, I installed it on my 91 Toyota Pickup. I have ice headers and back exhaust. This was the perfect edition to make my truck just a little better, it has better top end speed for the interstate too.
| Posted by Mrs. Diane K. | (Jersey City, NJ)
I have a 2006 Mercury Milan that needed a replacement of a catalytic converter I purchased the product through another online company but was told it was incorrect. My car already had a Ford Fusion cat. which has a rail. CARiD came to the rescue but what you didn't ship with the product was the gaskets.
| Posted by Kai | (Laguna Niguel, CA)
The product looks great under my car, just the tips stick out and shine. It sounds great and I can definitely feel a difference in performance after installing the exhaust.
| Posted by Rokkos | (Manchester Center, VT)
Sound and performance all in one unit super ad the costumer very happy too.
| Posted by David | (Quinton, VA)
A few problems with band clamps not holding like they should. Muffler would rotate even when the clamp was fully tight, tacked welded two sides. Left side passenger outlet tube ended up very close to spare tire, still cleared. Removing old Flowmaster system and installing the new Magnaflow took about 11/2 hours on a truck lift/rack. Over all the stainless system ended up looking good. Now the sound! At idle low deep mellow sound. Light normal throttle, again deep mellow sound only louder. Will not brother neighbors. When hammered holy smokes, they know your coming. One problem with sound is at 63+ MPH a loud low pitched drone starts and stays. Solved the problem with stainless steel 6 inch round resonator, welded in. Remember this, all stainless steel metal is not the same, good, better, and best. Make sure the warranty states, life time warranty, not limited life time warranty. Just be sure! My aluminized Flowmaster lasted six years and were falling apart piece by piece., have pictures. Flowmaster warranty 3yrs. Bottom line the Magnaflow exhaust system looks good, including the stainless steel. Price is high, again warranty and stainless steel material makes the difference. Contact CARiD Steve Nagy for the best price on the internet. Hope this helps!
| Posted by Brandon | (Henderson, KY)
This is an awesome aftermarket piece. Very easy to install even if you've never done it. Only takes about an hour or so to remove the old exhaust and put this one on. TIP: Make sure you cut the old exhaust off at the beginning of the resonator and not the end of the Catalytic converter because you need that piece of pipe between the two and the picture can be confusing if you look at it wrong. Extremely pleased with this product and how fast I received it.
- Related MagnaFlow Pages
- Popular MagnaFlow Part Numbers
- MagnaFlow® 50176 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with Header (Rear, 18.38" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 50175 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with Header (Front, 10" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 15841 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 49078 - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic Converter (7.63" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 332757 - Direct Fit California Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (5" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 15812 - Street Series Stainless Steel Axle-back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 23327 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Passenger Side Catalytic Converter (9" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 16632 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16820 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15645 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15646 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 17024 - Black Series Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System (Single Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16642 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16936 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 18924 - Pro Series Aluminized Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System (Single Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 22640 - Direct Fit Federal OBDII Catalytic Converter (7.13" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 17107 - Off-Road Pro Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Turn Down In Front Of Rear Tire Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16748 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Straight Driver Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 49197 - Direct Fit Federal OEM Grade Catalytic Converter (10" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 23941 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (18" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 17145 - Off-Road Pro Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Turn Down In Front Of Rear Tire Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15730 - Street Series Stainless Steel Axle-back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15694 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16683 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 23449 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (21.75" Wide)