If it doesn't produce power, don't make it - that's the core of the MagnaFlow's philosophy. For about thirty years, the company has been earning the reputation as an industry leader. All MagnaFlow products, including complete exhaust systems, exhaust tips, catalytic converters, and mufflers are different yet have one thing in common – they deliver results. The items by MagnaFlow can boost any vehicle's performance and deliver a killer sound.
- MagnaFlow® - Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $485.68$485.68
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $172.17$172.17
- MagnaFlow® - Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- MagnaFlow® - Sport Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $620.08$620.08
- MagnaFlow® - Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $465.08$465.08
- MagnaFlow® - Off-Road Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $326.99$326.99
- MagnaFlow® - Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $325.66$325.66
- MagnaFlow® - Custom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $100.05$100.05
- MagnaFlow® - Touring Series Exhaust SystemStarting at: $772.58$772.58
- MagnaFlow® - XL Series Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $408.73$408.73
- MagnaFlow® - MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $261.93$261.93
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $232.04$232.04
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $77.08$77.08
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $232.04$232.04
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Performance PipeStarting at: $218.75$218.75
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $68.67$68.67
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Rolled Edge TipStarting at: $32.44$32.44
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Clamp-On Diesel TipStarting at: $132.29$132.29
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $37.01$37.01
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Camaro Dual 2 Per Kit Rolled Edge TipStarting at: $170.89$170.89
Can't find the proper aftermarket muffler? Universal MagnaFlow mufflers are designed for those who want to build a truly custom exhaust system and get performance and sound. The baffles inside the muffler direct the emissions and give that loud sound. With MagnaFlow muffler, your vehicle will be roaring like a lion when you floor the accelerator and purring like a cat when you're cruising.
Style is all about details. You might have dressed up your vehicle in chrome, got stylish rims, changed the grille, but it seems you've missed one spot - exhaust tip. Looking at a new exhaust tip on your car is surely more pleasing than looking at the rusty one. And if you've done the full exhaust mod and need to finish it, an exhaust tip will cope with the task. Don't forget that an exhaust tip works effectively only with an aftermarket exhaust muffler.
Offering components that are much more affordable than the OEM replacement parts, MagnaFlow is a leader when it comes to catalytic converters. The company developed two types of the product, named 49-State and California. 49-State converters meet the EPA emissions requirements and are perfectly street legal in all the states but for California. And for those who live in California, MagnaFlow designed a catalytic converter that meets the CARB standards.
| Posted by Jason | (California, KY)
I got a set of these to replace the rectangular factory tips on my Dodge Challenger. I had a local muffler shop weld them on, but using clamps is also a viable option with these. It didn't come quite the "mirror finished" as advertised but I'm sure with the right cleaner or polisher something a bit more showy could be achieved. The factory valence was just wide enough to fit them without any cutting and they poke out the back of the car a few inches more than stock, which is the look I was hoping for. Overall I'd say a good product that gives a nice, subtle accent to the back of a car. Just make sure to buy two since they're not sold in sets.
I understood that this muffler was guaranteed to reduce decibels to track required decibels, but this thing is loud and may not be acceptable to NOLA Motorsports Park. There is a golf course one mile or less away from the track.
| Posted by William | (Tampa, FL)
I have an 09 Honda v6 EX coupe. I can't say enough about this system. Had a lift so install was pretty easy. Fits great, looks great sounds great! Would recommend highly. Very happy, Bill R.
| Posted by Phillip | (Brentwood, CA)
This system sounds great and looks great. Installation was also very simple. Only made some heat shielding mods to make sure parts of the car were protected just as a precaution.
| Posted by Scott | (Manteca, CA)
Ordered a new Magnaflow Catalytic Converter for my 2006 Impala LT. Not only did they match the lowest price I was able to find for this part, but they gave me a discount and I got free shipping and no tax making this a great deal! Part was received on time and in perfect condition.
| Posted by Gregory E | (Edison, NJ)
The MagnaFlow Pre-ODBII Catalytical Convertor is a very well made and inexpensive fix to my exhaust system woes. Made of high quality steel it was a breeze to weld into my exhaust system . .