If it doesn't produce power, don't make it - that's the core of the MagnaFlow's philosophy. For about thirty years, the company has been earning the reputation as an industry leader. All MagnaFlow products, including complete exhaust systems, exhaust tips, catalytic converters, and mufflers are different yet have one thing in common – they deliver results. The items by MagnaFlow can boost any vehicle's performance and deliver a killer sound.
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...
$580.05from $464.04 - $1,105.32# 590
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...
$470.34from $376.27 - $885.00# 848
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...
$473.59from $378.87 - $3,904.65# 598
- MagnaFlow® Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....
$253.25from $202.60 - $1,366.64# 596
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.
$798.35from $638.68 - $2,993.80# 597
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...
$408.83from $327.06 - $686.72# 594
- MagnaFlow® Competition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemCompetition Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may...
$581.56from $465.25 - $2,536.09# 591
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the...
$402.96from $322.37 - $647.56# 7279
- MagnaFlow® XL Series Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust SystemXL Series Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Let the world listen to the finely tuned song of your engine with a MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust System! MagnaFlow exhaust systems are designed both to give more...
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...
$639.29from $511.43 - $2,793.70# 599
- MagnaFlow® Ceramic Coated Performance HeaderCeramic Coated Performance Header by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic...
$963.06from $770.45 - $903.95# 7278
- MagnaFlow® XL Series Turbo-Back Exhaust SystemXL Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Let the world listen to the finely tuned song of your engine with a MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust System! MagnaFlow exhaust systems are designed both to give more power and to announce the...
$673.83from $539.06 - $701.69# 7274
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...
$419.30from $335.44 - $686.72# 595
- MagnaFlow® Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Clamp-On Diesel TipUniversal Polished Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Diesel Tip by MagnaFlow®. 4" Inlet / 5" Outlet, 13" Length. Clamp-On Installation. Stainless steel tips will last 5 times longer than chrome tips. These...
- MagnaFlow® Custom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust SystemCustom Builder Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Whether you're a professional custom truck builder or building your own dream in your home garage, the Custom Builder Kit is the perfect choice for your one-off exhaust...
$313.00from $250.40 - $736.52# 592
Can't find the proper aftermarket muffler? Universal MagnaFlow mufflers are designed for those who want to build a truly custom exhaust system and get performance and sound. The baffles inside the muffler direct the emissions and give that loud sound. With MagnaFlow muffler, your vehicle will be roaring like a lion when you floor the accelerator and purring like a cat when you're cruising.
Style is all about details. You might have dressed up your vehicle in chrome, got stylish rims, changed the grille, but it seems you've missed one spot - exhaust tip. Looking at a new exhaust tip on your car is surely more pleasing than looking at the rusty one. And if you've done the full exhaust mod and need to finish it, an exhaust tip will cope with the task. Don't forget that an exhaust tip works effectively only with an aftermarket exhaust muffler.
Offering components that are much more affordable than the OEM replacement parts, MagnaFlow is a leader when it comes to catalytic converters. The company developed two types of the product, named 49-State and California. 49-State converters meet the EPA emissions requirements and are perfectly street legal in all the states but for California. And for those who live in California, MagnaFlow designed a catalytic converter that meets the CARB standards.
Give your off-road monster or sports beast that growling sound that will make others green with envy. Manufacturing first-class, dyno-proven exhaust products, MagnaFlow is a devoted leader that is not content to rest on its laurels but instead is focused on research and development to provide innovative systems and parts to satisfy a strong demand for premium quality and rugged reliability even in the harshest conditions. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and the finest components, the brand continues to offer a wide variety of superb products that will always keep competitors on their toes.
I bought this cat for my Accord along with a cold air intake, some headlights and fog lights from CARiD. I'm very happy with it all, my Honda sounds and looks awesome! I had to get a replacement cat because my check engine light started to come on 18 months after I bought it, but it was a no hassle return process and they made it right. I'll continue to buy from CARiD. Can't wait to get my S2000 and get some goodies for it!!
- Related MagnaFlow Pages
- Popular MagnaFlow Part Numbers
- MagnaFlow® 16748 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Straight Driver Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 17024 - Black Series Stainless Steel DPF-Back Exhaust System (Single Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16642 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16936 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 18924 - Pro Series Aluminized Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System (Single Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 17107 - Off-Road Pro Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Turn Down In Front Of Rear Tire Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15841 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15645 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 15646 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Single Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 16820 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)