Citroen Jumper Air Filters
If you own a Jumper then there is no doubt that it has become an important part of your life and maybe even your business. The amount of space in the back means that you can do almost anything with it but the comfort and features can make it feel like a (very) large sedan so it’s the perfect vehicle. Of course, this importance means that you have to have it running at its best at all times but this isn’t an easy task. However, you can make it easier with the right accessories!
One of those accessories is the aftermarket air filter which will replace your original filter and allow much more air through to your engine. This allows it to breathe easier which means that you get improved power output, a lower fuel bill and a smoother response when you accelerate so the benefits can make a large difference to your driving. They contain filtration technologies that are equal to or better than those in your standard filter which means that you don’t need to worry about dangerous substances making it into your engine. Once you install one you’ll be left wondering how you ever did without it!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 3 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $55.54$55.54
- GREEN FILTER® - Cylinder Air FilterStarting at: $28.46$28.46
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- Takeda® - Restore KitStarting at: $19.00$19.00
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
"I personally ordered the wrong inlet size for my Injen filter purchase but was able to make it work regardless. The filter works great, immediately after installing, (which took about 5 minutes) I started my car up and went for a drive, and could feel better throttle response right away and even fuel consumption is a bit better too!"
"Best air filter on the market!"
"Fast shipping product as described."