- (18)Custom HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- (31)Factory HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- (9)Projector HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- (9)LED HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- (9)Halo HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- (1)Euro HeadlightsChrysler Pacifica
- Signal LightsChrysler Pacifica
- (67)Fog LightsChrysler Pacifica
- Daytime Running LightsChrysler Pacifica
- (42)Headlight BulbsChrysler Pacifica
- (420)Auxiliary / Driving LightsChrysler Pacifica
- (3)Halo RingsChrysler Pacifica
- LED Headlight KitsChrysler Pacifica
The beautiful and strong Chrysler Pacifica is certainly a familiar vehicle in America, and with its impressive design and outstanding build quality, we can see the reason why. If you are the proud owner of one of these exceptional Chrysler cars and are looking at enhancing its visual appeal or perhaps giving it a few extra qualities with some stylish accessories, CARiD have great accessories to help you at the most reasonable prices you'll find online. You could start out with some impressive after market headlights, which could not just give your Chrysler Pacifica a great new look, but also make driving after dark much less hazardous and more enjoyable!
We supply a huge array of custom headlights for the Chrysler Pacifica, such as our technologically advanced Chrysler Pacifica halo projectors, our stylish Chrysler Pacifica new Euro headlights, and our Chrysler Pacifica projector headlights. Regardless of which design and style you pick for your trusty Pacifica, they are guaranteed to give your Chrysler an updated look you'll really love, in addition to making your Chrysler Pacifica better for you and your passengers. All of our Chrysler Pacifica Euro headlights and projector headlights are straightforward to set up, and are supported by extensive guarantees that give peace of mind when it comes to you and your Pacifica. Look at the huge Chrysler Pacifica range and buy yours today at CARiD!
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Spyder® Factory Replacement HeadlightsOEM Headlights by Spyder.$50.28 - $635.32
- Anzo® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$53.56 - $862.63
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$33.95 - $862.63
- Anzo® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Anzo. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$164.84 - $862.63
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$25.29 - $862.63
- CG® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by CG, 1 Pair.$120.56 - $525.00
- CG® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by CG, 1 Pair. If you are going to replace your dull or damaged headlights, then this opulent assembly is a great choice to do the trick. Featuring both projector lenses that provide a more focused and...$120.56 - $525.00
- CG® CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsCCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs by CG, 1 Pair.$222.04 - $525.00
- CG® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by CG, 1 Pair.$120.56 - $675.00
- CG® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by CG, 1 Pair.$111.96 - $525.00
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace. You need your headlights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional headlight and endanger yourself and your...$19.30 - $1,464.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...$19.87 - $904.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$16.61 - $910.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$33.48 - $867.64
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$126.73 - $129.26