The Chrysler 200 first came on the road in 2010 and has been produced up to the present day. Now this mid-size car is in its second generation. The 200 succeeded the Chrysler Sebring in the automaker’s model lineup and thus shares the same platform as well as a number of technical and styling similarities with its predecessor. The automobile also boasts of a whole range of upgraded equipment and interior amenities. For its first generation, the 200 was offered in sedan and convertible body styles, though starting from 2015 onwards the automobile is available in sedan configuration only. As for the trim levels, this mid-size car comes in S, LX, Limited, and Touring versions, available with FWD or AWD layout. Apart from a stylish exterior design and finely trimmed cabin, the Chrysler 200 also provides easy handling and dynamic performance. The automobile can be had with either a 173-hp 2.4L I4 or a 283-hp 3.6L V6, both power units are mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission.
Every driver strives to find supreme quality products at prices that won't lighten a wallet. That is why our web store has prepared an unmatched collection of Chrysler 200 starting and charging parts at a price that cannot be beaten. In our vast assortment, you will find exactly fitting and long-lasting alternators, batteries, and starters from the most acclaimed aftermarket brands. The list of our internationally-famous and dependable suppliers includes major manufacturers like Bosch, Denso, Quality-Built, and Mitsubishi Electric. That is why we can always guarantee that the products purchased at our store will bolt right in place and help you restore immaculate operating condition of your Chrysler 200.
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$25.66 - $498.40
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...$28.46 - $402.21
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.35 - $997.06
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50982) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; High Speed; Chrysler 318-440.$407.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50981) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Hight Torque; Chrysler 318-440.$305.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50953) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy; Ideal For Blown Engines Or Engines Using A Magneto; 25 Percent More Cranking Speed.$428.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50952) by MSD®. High Speed APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 153/168 Tooth; For Magnetos/Alcohol.$354.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50951) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 168 Tooth; Staggered Mount.$336.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (5095) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 153/168 Tooth; Straight Bolt Pattern.$275.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (5094) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Jeep Inline 232-258.$305.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50922) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; For Use w/Ford 351M; 429 And 460.$407.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50902) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; For Use w/Ford Windsor.$419.95
- MSD® Starter SolenoidUniversal Starter Solenoid (5087) by MSD®. Replacement For PN[5090/5095] APS™ Starter Solenoid; Replacement For PN[5090/5095].$42.95
- MSD® Starter SolenoidUniversal Starter Solenoid (5086) by MSD®. Replacement For PN APS™ Starter Solenoid; Replacement For PN.$47.95
- MSD® Starter Pinion GearUniversal Starter Pinion Gear by MSD®. APS™ Gear Clutch Assembly; Replacement For PN[5090/5095/5096].$91.95
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Auto Repair PartsHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Popular 200 Part Numbers
- Chrysler 200 Models
- 200 C Starting & Charging
- 200 LX Starting & Charging
- 200 Limited Starting & Charging
- 200 S Starting & Charging
- 200 Touring Starting & Charging