The Chrysler 200 first came on the road in 2010 and has been produced up to the present day. Now this mid-size car is in its second generation. The 200 succeeded the Chrysler Sebring in the automaker’s model lineup and thus shares the same platform as well as a number of technical and styling similarities with its predecessor. The automobile also boasts of a whole range of upgraded equipment and interior amenities. For its first generation, the 200 was offered in sedan and convertible body styles, though starting from 2015 onwards the automobile is available in sedan configuration only. As for the trim levels, this mid-size car comes in S, LX, Limited, and Touring versions, available with FWD or AWD layout. Apart from a stylish exterior design and finely trimmed cabin, the Chrysler 200 also provides easy handling and dynamic performance. The automobile can be had with either a 173-hp 2.4L I4 or a 283-hp 3.6L V6, both power units are mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission.
Every driver strives to find supreme quality products at prices that won't lighten a wallet. That is why our web store has prepared an unmatched collection of Chrysler 200 starting and charging parts at a price that cannot be beaten. In our vast assortment, you will find exactly fitting and long-lasting alternators, batteries, and starters from the most acclaimed aftermarket brands. The list of our internationally-famous and dependable suppliers includes major manufacturers like Bosch, Denso, Quality-Built, and Mitsubishi Electric. That is why we can always guarantee that the products purchased at our store will bolt right in place and help you restore immaculate operating condition of your Chrysler 200.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$162.60 - $235.17
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$124.56 - $168.49
- Bosch® S6 Series AGM BatteryS6 High Performance AGM Battery by Bosch. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: AGM.$110.93 - $246.09
- Bosch® S4 Series BatteryS4 Quality Performance Battery by Bosch. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: Conventional. Terminal Type: Top.$80.31 - $146.54
- Bosch® S5 Series Premium Power BatteryS5 Premium Power Battery by Bosch. Amp Hour Capacity: 110. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: Conventional. BCI Group Size: 95R. CCA: 850. Reserve Capacity: 11400. Terminal Type: Top.$77.23 - $227.92
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryExtreme Series Battery by Odyssey.$139.23 - $355.03
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$46.91 - $1,293.45
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $266.11
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $332.66
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry, as...$29.38 - $543.65
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit...$28.73 - $546.16
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.