If you need a car that combines luxury and space, then you must be looking for the Chevy Traverse. This vehicle provides the luxurious comfort of a SUV while boasting huge space. It can comfortably accommodate eight persons. The Traverse provides a great ride quality and competent handling. It also has a huge towing capacity. This is the ideal vehicle to ferry your hockey team to the game. Or a construction team to the construction site. All you will need is a trailer to ferry their equipment and a trailer hitch to attach it to the vehicle. CARiD stocks a wide variety of trailer hitches to suit all types of vehicles. They stock high quality products from the biggest brands in the business. Curt, Reese, Hidden Hitch and Draw-Tite are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to the highest quality standards of production and customer service.
There are different types of Chevy Traverse trailer hitches to select from depending on the size of trailer and your load size. The all-important factor to consider is weight distribution of the load because this affects road safety. Improper load distribution may cause trailer sway and steering difficulties thereby endangering other road users. Weight distribution trailer hitches are ideal for small trailers and small loads. Bigger trailers require a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel trailer hitch. The Chevy Traverse trailer hitches at CARiD are made from high-grade materials to guarantee durability and reliability. They are designed by professionals to foster safety and precision. Trailer hitches are all-weather equipment, performing well in hot weather as well as in heavy snow. They have a black powdered covering to prevent deterioration or damage caused by rusting. In addition, the dealers provide a limited nationwide lifetime warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship. CARiD also stocks accessories such as electrical connectors and hitch cloths to aid in the installation process.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Bowtie Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Westin® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $164.45$164.45
- Hopkins® - Brake-Force™ Brake ControlStarting at: $60.67$60.67
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $145.38$145.38
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
"Hitch worked like a champ. Was pretty easy to install (other than my piece of junk drill breaking). Instructions were clear as a bell. Final install looks pretty good."
"The hitch was of very good quality and easily installed with the excellent instructions! A great deal!"
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."