Chevy Traverse Trailer Hitches
If you need a car that combines luxury and space, then you must be looking for the Chevy Traverse. This vehicle provides the luxurious comfort of a SUV while boasting huge space. It can comfortably accommodate eight persons. The Traverse provides a great ride quality and competent handling. It also has a huge towing capacity. This is the ideal vehicle to ferry your hockey team to the game. Or a construction team to the construction site. All you will need is a trailer to ferry their equipment and a trailer hitch to attach it to the vehicle. CARiD stocks a wide variety of trailer hitches to suit all types of vehicles. They stock high quality products from the biggest brands in the business. Curt, Reese, Hidden Hitch and Draw-Tite are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to the highest quality standards of production and customer service.
There are different types of Chevy Traverse trailer hitches to select from depending on the size of trailer and your load size. The all-important factor to consider is weight distribution of the load because this affects road safety. Improper load distribution may cause trailer sway and steering difficulties thereby endangering other road users. Weight distribution trailer hitches are ideal for small trailers and small loads. Bigger trailers require a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel trailer hitch. The Chevy Traverse trailer hitches at CARiD are made from high-grade materials to guarantee durability and reliability. They are designed by professionals to foster safety and precision. Trailer hitches are all-weather equipment, performing well in hot weather as well as in heavy snow. They have a black powdered covering to prevent deterioration or damage caused by rusting. In addition, the dealers provide a limited nationwide lifetime warranty to guarantee against defects in quality and workmanship. CARiD also stocks accessories such as electrical connectors and hitch cloths to aid in the installation process.
| Posted by Toni | (Indianapolis, IN)
UPS screw up on the shipping took a week longer that should have to get the trailer hitch. When I got it took about 15 min. to install with two people.
- Popular Traverse Part Numbers
- CURT® 13424 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (5000/500 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening
- Reese® 44569 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity, 750/7500 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 118450 - T-One Connector Assembly
- CURT® 56181 - 3 Wire T-Connector
- Pro Series® 118450 - T-One Connector Assembly
- CURT® 56027 - 2 Wire T-Connector (With 4-Flat)
- Chevy Traverse Models
- Traverse Base Trailer Hitches
- Traverse LS Trailer Hitches
- Traverse LT Trailer Hitches
- Traverse LTZ Trailer Hitches