- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$72.27 - $184.34
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.$133.60 - $258.85
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- AVS® Black Single Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Black Single Hood Scoop by AVS, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left...$91.12
- T5i® Custom Style Hood ScoopCustom Style Hood Scoop by T5i. Material: ABS Plastic. Size: 21" Wide x 27.25" Long. To avoid any errors, please locate the original factory paint code on the body of your vehicle before making the final entry. Our paint code guide...$232.13 - $332.33
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure. Material: Fiberglass. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.$133.60 - $258.85
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$79.95 - $154.95
Nowadays, every single car part can be used to improve the performance of the car. Even if a certain piece of equipment doesn’t require fuel or electricity to work, the advanced engineering solutions can still be implemented. For instance, the hood seems to be nothing more than a shield. Crafted from various materials, this shield serves to protect the engine and other internal parts from any physical damage. But the manufacturers of aftermarket parts have found a way to make the Chevy Impala custom hood into a valuable add-on. Now, it greatly enhance the performance of any vehicle. For instance, the hood scoop’s sophisticated form will redirect the air flow directly to the engine. A cowl hood can be used to reduce the temperature of the overheated gears. Finally, you will definitely need a bulge hood if you want to replace an OEM part with an aftermarket one that has a bigger size.
The Chevy Impala custom hoods are produced by the brands that have redefined the term “quality.” At the US market, these are: SEIBON, Duraflex, Carbon Creations, etc. We understand the needs of our customers and aim to provide every motorist with a specific solution. CARiD.com is your number one source of reliable aftermarket accessories.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$409.00 - $459.00
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket$139.00 - $399.00
Chevy Impala Custom Hoods Reviews
2002 Chevy Impala