Chevy Corvette Performance Exhausts
The Chevy Corvette is one of the most popular Chevy models ever manufactured. With more than four decades of production and demand at an all-time high, the Corvette won’t be going away soon. Take pride in your Corvette and make it the envy of every one of your friends with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Custom built to enhance performance and give superior power and torque gains, Corvette aftermarket exhausts are everything you need to turn your Corvette into a power horse. The only thing you may struggle a little with is choosing the best custom exhaust for you, because there is quite a number of options to choose from. Top scores for maximum power increase go to industry leaders MagnaFlow, BBK, Borla, and MBRP, who each have a custom exhaust for different Corvette models. They give between 10-20% extra power. If you are wondering whether there is something for the first generation Corvette you own, fret not, because the CARiD store has something for every Corvette model ever released, right from 1968 models to the ultra modern 2013 models.
Investing in a custom Corvette exhaust system is not only good for your engine power; it is also good for your pockets. Each of these exhausts is built for tough usage and goes through numerous tests to ascertain that it can weather all kinds of road conditions. Altogether, durability, anti-corrosion, and leak-free material and design mean you will not be replacing the exhaust system in the near future. Throughout the exhaust system’s lifespan, the indicated and realized performance gains will be sustained, making it a double gain for you. With the custom exhaust comes better, more powerful sound. It is an exhaust that represents everything your Corvette should sound like – refined, deep and smooth, something the stock exhaust system does not offer.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 11 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $428.43$428.43
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $135.92$135.92
- DynoMax® - Extension PipeStarting at: $49.75$49.75
- Flowmaster® - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $60.47$60.47
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $97.44$97.44
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,310.61$1,310.61
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust Header GasketStarting at: $36.90$36.90
- Corsa® - Sport Stainless Steel Cat-Back Dual Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,439.59$1,439.59
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ Silver Ceramic HeadersStarting at: $411.99$411.99
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Polished TipStarting at: $1,189.15$1,189.15
Posted by John M.
"I bought a Borla exhaust system for my 98 Corvette Indy Pace Car. Big package, came in on time, perfect condition and looks and works exactly as specified."
Posted by John L.
"Took my mechanic one hour to install. Has a great Flowmaster hum, serious muscle sound when at full throttle. Very little drone at highway speed. This was the best thing I could've done to my Vette, and I looked all over the web, and this was the best price around. It only took six days for ground shipping. "