Chevy Blazer Brakes, Pads, Rotors
The Blazer is comfortable enough to drive all day and has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of so you spend a lot of time in it. That means that you need it to be running at its best which requires the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to make sure that your vehicle is running as it should be and our Chevy Blazer brakes, pads and brake rotors are a very important upgrade to start with.
Your standard brakes work well but they can be improved dramatically for very low prices and aftermarket brakes will also save you money in the future. We have a wide range of different components to suit everyone including people who are looking for slight upgrades over standard brakes or those who are looking for cross-drilled rotors for the superior heat displacement on the track. We carry brands like EBC, Hawk and Brembo which are the most trusted names in the industry so you know you’re going to get the proven technologies and the best build quality money can buy.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 25 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Front Brake PadsStarting at: $46.59$46.59
- PowerStop® - Z36 Truck and Tow Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $53.93$53.93
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $41.37$41.37
- HAWK® - Severe Duty Truck Front Brake PadsStarting at: $74.91$74.91
- BAER® - Sport Front Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $64.49$64.49
- Wilwood® - High Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $52.94$52.94
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $105.35$105.35
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $236.78$236.78
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsStarting at: $79.63$79.63
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.41$39.41
Posted by Benjamin F.
"Works great. Good braking power."
Posted by Brian L.
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
Posted by David S.
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
Posted by Ryan K.
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
Posted by Nicanor G.
"These brakes are a very good upgrade. I can tell a big difference over the stock brakes."