- (20)Fuel PumpsCadillac SRX
- (71)Fuel TanksCadillac SRX
- (14)Fuel FiltersCadillac SRX
- (30)Fuel Injectors & RailsCadillac SRX
- (4)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsCadillac SRX
- (44)Throttle BodiesCadillac SRX
- (45)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsCadillac SRX
- (52)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac SRX
- Fuel System AdditivesCadillac SRX
- (75)Engine & Tune-upCadillac SRX
The proper performance of all automobile systems, including the fuel delivery one, is essential for the overall operation of any vehicle. The fuel delivery system is probably one of the most significant ones in a vehicle. It has to be malfunction free since it stores fuel, controls it is free from contaminants and supplies the appropriate amount of fuel to power the engine. One of the fuel system parts is a fuel tank which is usually located in the rear of a vehicle. Other system parts are a fuel pump which can be either mechanical or electric and fuel filters which function as a shield that prevents foreign particles from entering the engine. The fuel system also has a carburetor or fuel injection system.
Over time some parts of a car can become worn out. If your Cadillac SRX is hard to start, then probably some components of the fuel system are broken and should be replaced. If you know what replacement part is required, then don’t waste your time on running out to auto parts chain stores and standing in lines. At CARiD.com we carry everything you may need to repair your vehicle. Here you can discover a large variety of top-quality fuel system repair parts offered at a reasonable price. You can quickly make an order on our website and restore your Cadillac SRX to excellent performance.
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.40 - $575.69
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$15.93 - $177.78
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Dorman® Accelerator Pedal Position Assembly with SensorAccelerator Pedal Position Assembly with Sensor by Dorman®. Restore the accelerator pedal to proper operation, and prevent drivability problems with Dorman’s Accelerator Pedal Sensor. It features high quality materials and...$20.26 - $94.40
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Hitachi® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Hitachi®. This fuel injector will replace your malfunctioning part to restore reliable vehicle operation, gas mileage, and emissions performance. Designed to meet or exceed OE standards, it precisely injects fuel...$40.97 - $123.36
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.37 - $600.64
- GB Remanufacturing® Fuel Injector Seal KitFuel Injector Seal Kit by GB Remanufacturing®. GB Remanufacturing is your one-stop shop for injector seal kits containing quality components that will help you do a repair job quickly and effectively. Its expanded line of seals...$2.48 - $15.15
- Mahle® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$0.87 - $97.72
- Hitachi® Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Hitachi®. Precise airflow control, accurate engine control, and extended service life is what you'll get with this premium electronic throttle body by Hitachi. It features a microcomputer to control...$82.20 - $402.77
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. Just like a rusted fuel tank, a corroded filler neck can also lead to premature fuel pump failure, clogged filter and injectors, and performance issues. This product by Spectra Premium is built...$11.72 - $731.17
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Cadillac SRX Models
- SRX Base Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Confort Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Elegance Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Lujo Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Luxury Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Luxury and Performance Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Performance Replacement Fuel System Parts
- SRX Premium Replacement Fuel System Parts