- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsCadillac Series 60
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac Series 60
- (16)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac Series 60
- (7)Engine MountsCadillac Series 60
- (2)Oil FiltersCadillac Series 60
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac Series 60
- (8)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Series 60
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac Series 60
- (97)Motor OilsCadillac Series 60
- (57)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac Series 60
- (15)GasketingCadillac Series 60
The Cadillac Series 60 is a full-size luxury vehicle manufactured by Cadillac from 1950 till 1964. This model is available in a 2-door club coupe, 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan, and 4-door convertible body styles. Being the owner of this luxury vehicle, it is important to check all its components regularly, and your engine is no exception. If you noticed unusual noise while driving or if your oil pressure is low, these are signs that your engine works poorly and needs help. If so, it is important to choose quality replacement engine parts that will ensure years of reliable operation.
Look through our catalog of Cadillac Series 60 replacement engine parts and choose what you need in nothing flat. We offer engine blocks, cylinder heads, camshafts, crankshafts, valves, valve covers, motor oils, oil coolers, oil pans, and a lot of other products. We cooperate with well-known brands like Stant, Loctite, Fel-Pro, Hayden, B&M, etc., so we guarantee superior quality of all parts. Check out our budget-friendly prices right now and order all needed products without breaking the bank! We are ready to help you with your order or address any other concern you may have.
- Dayco® Top Cog™ Drive V-BeltTop Cog™ Drive V-Belt by Dayco®. Specially constructed for vehicles that utilize the multiple-belt system, this product features raw-edge construction along with a patented top cogged design, which ensures maximum performance....Designed for power transmission to vehicle accessoriesConstructed for vehicles that utilize V-belts$8.67 - $26.06
- Crown® Oil Fill PlugOil Fill Plug by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$5.63
- Hayden® Engine Oil Filter Remount KitEngine Oil Filter Remount Kit by Hayden®. This product is designed for use when relocation of the oil filter is necessary. The Hayden oil filter remount kit includes all required hardware to complete the job, except hoses.Non-thermostaticDesigned to ensure easy oil filter relocation$42.97 - $52.30
- Hayden® Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitUltra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Protect your vehicle and save on costly engine repairs with this product. With the Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden, you will be able to reduce high oil temperatures,...Made of quality materialsTurbulators in every tube ensure efficient cooling$73.75 - $126.09
- GReddy® Oil Cooler KitOil Cooler Kit by GReddy®. GReddy/GREX Oil Cooler Kits help prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components. Hard driving causes higher engine temperatures. GReddy/GREX oil coolers are an excellent...Large O Ring AdapterIncrease Oil Capacity$608.00 - $1,330.00
- K&N® Premium Wrench-Off Oil FilterPremium Wrench-Off Oil Filter by K&N®. Never wrestle with a stuck oil filter again. The Wrench-Off Canister Oil Filter can be easily removed with a socket or wrench.$7.26 - $55.08
- Go Fast Bits® Performance Turbochargers & SuperchargersDiverter Blow Off Valve (T9351) by GFB®.$9.00 - $755.10
- Spectre Performance® Timing Cover KitTiming Cover Kit by Spectre Performance®. Each timing cover is built to meet or exceed all OE specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function.$19.58 - $33.84
- GReddy® Oil Filter Relocation KitOil Filter Relocation Kit by GReddy®. Oil Fiter Relocation Kits allow you to relocate the factory oil filter for easy maintenance with a sporty look. Billet adapters allow for easy installation of gauge sensors, such as oil...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$61.75 - $270.75
- Crane Cams® Hi-Intensity Fast Bleed Hydraulic LiftersHi-Intensity Fast Bleed Hydraulic Lifter by Crane Cams®. Size: 0.842". High-performance engine builders and street tuners who crave for maximum performance out of their vehicle, choose these top-grade performance products...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleBump up engine power to the next level$16.99 - $121.44
- Crane Cams® Mechanical LifterMechanical Lifter by Crane Cams®. Outer Diameter: 0.875", Pushrod Height: 1.635". High-performance engine builders and street tuners who crave for maximum performance out of their vehicle, choose these top-grade performance...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleBump up engine power to the next level$15.46 - $409.65
- Vibrant Performance® Turbo Inlet FlangeTurbo Inlet Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance offers a large assortment of Turbo Inlet and Discharge Flanges, Compressor Outlet Flanges, External Wastegate Flanges, Oil Feed and Oil Drain Flanges. Multi-layer...Stainless Steel construction prevents warping due to high heatMade of High Quality 304 Stainless Steel$6.30 - $75.87
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-BeltCadillac Series 60 1936, Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and...$18.84 - $29.72
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-BeltCadillac Series 60 1937, Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and...$20.09 - $24.13
- APEXi® ELII System Meters Meter Control UnitUniversal ELII System Meters Meter Control Unit by APEXi®. The EL II System Meters are the newest addition to the EL Meters lineup. The 60mm System Meters utilize a main control unit which constantly monitors the movement of all of...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$90.29
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.