- (8)Oil CoolersCadillac Series 60
The Cadillac Series 60 is a full-size luxury vehicle manufactured by Cadillac from 1950 till 1964. This model is available in a 2-door club coupe, 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan, and 4-door convertible body styles. Being the owner of this luxury vehicle, it is important to check all its components regularly, and your engine is no exception. If you noticed unusual noise while driving or if your oil pressure is low, these are signs that your engine works poorly and needs help. If so, it is important to choose quality replacement engine parts that will ensure years of reliable operation.
Look through our catalog of Cadillac Series 60 replacement engine parts and choose what you need in nothing flat. We offer engine blocks, cylinder heads, camshafts, crankshafts, valves, valve covers, motor oils, oil coolers, oil pans, and a lot of other products. We cooperate with well-known brands like Stant, Loctite, Fel-Pro, Hayden, B&M, etc., so we guarantee superior quality of all parts. Check out our budget-friendly prices right now and order all needed products without breaking the bank! We are ready to help you with your order or address any other concern you may have.
- Dorman® Camshaft PlugCamshaft Plug by Dorman®. Dorman’s Engine Camshaft Plugs are available in multiple styles, including Cup Type, Pilot Seal™, Reverse Taper, Concave, Quick-Seal® Rubber and Quick-Seal ® Copper. Our uniquely designed Pilot Seal...$1.14 - $15.19
- COMP Cams® Pipe PlugUniversal Pipe Plug by COMP Cams®. Aluminum -12AN Port Plug.$11.40
- COMP Cams® Oil RestrictorUniversal Oil Restrictor by COMP Cams®. Oil Restrictors; 0.030 in. Orifice.$11.80
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6535B) by COMP Cams®. Robert Yates Racing Belt Drive System; Replacement Belt; For PN.$154.70
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6507B) by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech Belt Drive System; Timing Belt; Replacement For PN; 74 Teeth.$140.06
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6504B-1) by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech Belt Drive System; Timing Belt; Replacement Belt For PN.$77.64
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6500B-1) by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech Belt Drive System; Timing Belt; Replacement Belt For PN.$76.08
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6300B) by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech Belt Drive System; Timing Belt; Replacement.$129.95
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6200TB2) by COMP Cams®. Hi-Tech Belt Drive System; Timing Belt; Heavy Duty; 81 Tooth.$135.43
- COMP Cams® Timing BeltUniversal Timing Belt (6100B) by COMP Cams®. Magnum Belt Drive Systems; Replacement Belt; Replacement for PN.$61.45
- COMP Cams® Valve Cover GrommetUniversal Valve Cover Grommet (VC-12003) by COMP Cams®. For PN[VC-11000/VC-12000/VC-35000] Valve Cover Grommet; For PN[VC-11000/VC-12000/VC-35000].$3.64
- COMP Cams® Valve Cover GrommetUniversal Valve Cover Grommet (285) by COMP Cams®. Valve Cover Grommet Valve Cover Grommet.$3.64
- COMP Cams® Camshaft Thrust ButtonUniversal Camshaft Thrust Button by COMP Cams®. Magnum Belt Drive Systems; Cam Button; Replacement for PN[210/212].$16.32
- COMP Cams® Camshaft Degree BushingUniversal Camshaft Degree Bushing by COMP Cams®. Magnum Belt Drive System; Camshaft Degree Bushing.$3.64
- COMP Cams® Camshaft SpacerUniversal Camshaft Spacer by COMP Cams®. Camshaft Spacer.$17.90
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Auto Repair PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Auto Repair PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Auto Repair PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.