Cadillac DTS Suspension Parts
After it replaced the DeVille, the DTS was claimed to be the largest luxury automobile from Cadillac. The abbreviation DTS stands for Deville Touring Sedan. This model was officially introduced at the 2005 Chicago Auto Show. It hit the market in 2006. The production of the DTS discontinued several years later. The Cadillac DTS was famous for its 4.6 L Northstar V8 engine. The DTS was offered in several models that included Standard Luxury, Standard Luxury Premium, Performance, and Platinum. Since the Cadillac DTS is no longer in production, it's especially difficult to find replacement parts for it to maintain it in excellent condition.
Fortunately, we have an extensive choice of second-to-none Cadillac DTS replacement suspension parts to keep your precious Cadillac spic and span. We work with such outstanding aftermarket manufacturers as Monroe, MOOG, Falcon, Suncore, and many others. They use only premium materials and the latest equipment to deliver premium solutions to customers worldwide. No matter what replacement part you need for your favorite DTS, you can be sure to find it right here at a budget-friendly price.
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...$93.42 - $2,880.40
- KYB® SR Series Shocks and StrutsSR Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each...$72.50 - $315.28
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...$4.62 - $46.17
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$20.85 - $168.47
- Monroe® Specialty™ Shocks and StrutsSpecialty™ Shock by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty Shocks by Monroe are direct...$64.99 - $328.10
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...$14.12 - $145.82
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...$5.20 - $76.28
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...$4.72 - $279.92
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$16.02 - $382.52
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...$8.86 - $294.12
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...$5.88 - $98.14
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...$16.27 - $129.63
- Westar® Air Suspension SystemsAir Suspension Systems by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check,...$16.30 - $3,538.23
- Delphi® Suspension Self-Leveling SensorSuspension Self-Leveling Sensor by Delphi®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...$30.94 - $141.35
- KYB® Coil Spring Mount ComponentsCoil Spring Mount Components by KYB®. KYB has you covered with every replacement component from bushings to coil spring seats to meet your replacement needs. The parts are made of quality materials and ensure a direct fit...$6.34 - $41.62
I had no problems with my products. Love your service.
- Cadillac DTS Models
- DTS Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- DTS L Replacement Suspension Parts
- DTS Platinum Replacement Suspension Parts