- (32)Shocks & StrutsCadillac DTS
- (3)Coil SpringsCadillac DTS
- (7)Leaf SpringsCadillac DTS
- Air SuspensionCadillac DTS
- (22)Control ArmsCadillac DTS
- (2)Sway BarsCadillac DTS
- (10)Ball JointsCadillac DTS
- Shock & Strut HardwareCadillac DTS
- (9)Self-Leveling SensorsCadillac DTS
- Alignment KitsCadillac DTS
- (8)Suspension LubricantsCadillac DTS
After it replaced the DeVille, the DTS was claimed to be the largest luxury automobile from Cadillac. The abbreviation DTS stands for Deville Touring Sedan. This model was officially introduced at the 2005 Chicago Auto Show. It hit the market in 2006. The production of the DTS discontinued several years later. The Cadillac DTS was famous for its 4.6 L Northstar V8 engine. The DTS was offered in several models that included Standard Luxury, Standard Luxury Premium, Performance, and Platinum. Since the Cadillac DTS is no longer in production, it's especially difficult to find replacement parts for it to maintain it in excellent condition.
Fortunately, we have an extensive choice of second-to-none Cadillac DTS replacement suspension parts to keep your precious Cadillac spic and span. We work with such outstanding aftermarket manufacturers as Monroe, MOOG, Falcon, Suncore, and many others. They use only premium materials and the latest equipment to deliver premium solutions to customers worldwide. No matter what replacement part you need for your favorite DTS, you can be sure to find it right here at a budget-friendly price.
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Air Lift Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment Air Lift Shocks and Struts by ACDelco. ACDelco Air Lift Shocks are designed to help provide better handling for temporary situations, such as when a vehicle hauls a heavy load or tows a trailer. ACDelco Air...$11.11 - $623.94
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts by ACDelco. Keep that great GM ride and handling with GM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts. Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function, GM OE Shocks and Struts...$39.31 - $642.63
- Monroe® Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum Struts by Monroe. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.86 - $178.17
- Gabriel® Ultra Premium Shock AbsorberUltra Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel. Gabriel Ultra shocks and struts for todays vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved...$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...$16.80 - $69.89
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...$18.91 - $76.74
- Unity® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Struts by Unity.$16.23 - $160.00
- Sachs® Super Touring Shock & StrutSuper Touring Shock & Strut by Sachs.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...$26.55 - $630.31
- KYB® SR Series Shocks and StrutsSR Series Shocks and Struts by KYB. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each...$73.62 - $313.34
- Cardone® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Cardone. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service...$88.00 - $401.01
- Westar® Air Suspension SystemsAir Suspension Systems by Westar. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$9.10 - $1,394.12
- MOOG® Lateral Arm BushingLateral Arm Bushing by MOOG. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...$38.29 - $245.18
- MOOG® Radius Arm and Ball JointRadius Arm and Ball Joint by MOOG. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your...$24.24 - $317.40
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.