Cadillac DTS Dash Covers
Although the Cadillac DTS hasn’t been being produced since 2011, there are still many of them around and those of you that are lucky enough to have one should probably think about considering protecting your dash from both everyday wear and tear as well as reducing the glare you experience while you’re driving around on a sunny day from the harmful, damaging and harsh UV rays that are reflecting off your windshield.
We offer dash covers in four fabrics – velour, plastic, carpet, and even suede! – as well as many different colors and patterns so you’ll have no problem finding something that suits both your car and who you are. You can even choose to customize your dash cover even further if you’d like by embroidering something on it like your family’s name, you initials, or even your company logo (great for advertising). You’ll never have a problem distinguishing which DTS is the crowded mall parking lot again! And our prices are so affordable, that after we’ve sent you the first one you might want to order a few more!
- Coverking® - Velour Custom Rear Deck CoverStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- Dash Designs® - Brushed Suede Dash CoverStarting at: $55.67$55.67
- Coverking® - Designer Velour Custom Dash CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Coverking® - Polycarpet Custom Rear Deck CoverStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- DashMat® - Original Dashboard CoverStarting at: $40.49$40.49
| Posted by Adrian | (Janesville, WI)
I purchased the tan colored cover. I think I should have ordered the light tan one instead. It's a good quality cover. There are parts at both ends of the dash that are not covered. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it, but if it's supposed to be covering all parts for the dash, then it will not do it. I will most likely purchase again because of the good price and good quality!
Base • L • Platinum