The Cadillac ATS is a car that has a very catchy slogan “Built to be the world's best.” The owners of such a car enjoy the harmonious blend of elegance and high-end technologies. The ATS is really the best friend of its owner in any trip. Still if you travel a lot and are used to carrying a lot of baggage with you, you must have a trailer. There is no problem to install a hitch and use your unpowered vehicle any time you need. The problem is how to choose the right car part and how to be sure that it will fit your Cadillac?
First of all, you have to learn the limitations of your vehicle before buying a hitch. This is because you have to know what type of accessory you can use. You can be offered weight-bearing and weight-distributing hitches to choose from. The latter type has spring bars that transfer some part of the trailer's weight forward onto your front tires. If you have chosen the first hitch type, be ready that such a car part will put all the weight of the trailer's tongue on the suspension. You can see the whole variety of Cadillac ATS trailer hitches available on the market in our catalog. Our inventory contains first-rate products made by the most reputable brands such as Hidden Hitch, Draw-Tite, Tow Ready, and many others that are famous for their high quality car parts and accessories all over the globe.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 14 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Cadillac Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $150.45$150.45
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $150.45$150.45
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.24$140.24
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Autogold® - Black/Chrome Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $44.80$44.80
- DefenderWorx® - Cadillac Style Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"Very nice hitch cover. Added value to the car."
"This item is awesome. The appearance was great as well as the price, ease of installation, and quality."
"Item was a great answer for my needs."
"The product is very well with high quality. Gives truck a finished look. "
"This arrived very quickly and was very easy to install. I told my friends i was going to do it by myself and with the included parts and instructions I did just that. It was super easy to install and believe me I am no mechanic."