Get more out of your Buick Rendezvous engine with a custom exhaust system form CARiD. Rendezvous custom exhausts are built to enhance overall engine performance, and will give definitive increases in power and torque. The stock exhaust is restrictive in design and capacity and is limited in the amount of waste gases it expels from the car system. For your engine to generate optimum power, it has to be free of spent gases, which is what a custom exhaust system helps in. A number of custom exhaust systems from leading automotive parts manufacturers such as Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Gibson, Weapon-R, Borla and Onki will match the specifications of your Rendezvous model. It is important to buy only a custom exhaust designed for your car make and model so that it can fit the engine cylinders perfectly, and prevent possible leaks, blockage or disconnections when under pressure. With a Rendezvous exhaust from any of the above brands, you will get power increases in the range of 7-10%.
Power gains are the primary benefit you get when you install a custom exhaust system, but sound quality is equally important. This is something a custom exhaust is guaranteed to give you. The best part in sound benefits is that you actually get to choose how you want the exhaust to sound. Each of the Rendezvous exhausts on sale bear a distinct note, from the low and mild to the high and deep and all the ranges in-between. Knowing how you want your car to sound after installing a custom exhaust will make the process of choosing the right exhaust a lot easier. Finally, buying a custom exhaust system is a one-time investment. Unless you like changing how your car sounds from time to time, you will have no reason to buy a new custom exhaust after this initial one because it is built for long service.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Collector GasketStarting at: $12.36$12.36
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."