- (18)Custom HeadlightsBuick Electra
- (10)Factory HeadlightsBuick Electra
- (60)Projector HeadlightsBuick Electra
- (92)LED HeadlightsBuick Electra
- (39)Halo HeadlightsBuick Electra
- (10)Euro HeadlightsBuick Electra
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsBuick Electra
- Signal LightsBuick Electra
- (275)Headlight BulbsBuick Electra
- LED Headlight KitsBuick Electra
If you are looking for stylish ways to modify and upgrade your Buick Electra, we have everything you need here at CARiD, and at the best prices you'll find on the web for only the best lines from the best manufacturers. If it's Buick Electra custom headlights you are currently in the market for, we have a stunning range for your model that has something to suit every taste and requirement. Installing upgraded Buick Electra headlights like our brilliant Buick Electra halo projectors or Buick Electra Euro headlights will give you a safer and more comfortable time when driving in the dark, and will also make your Electra look fantastic after dark.
Installing any of these new Buick Electra custom headlights is incredibly easy, with simple plug and play operation and full and detailed instructions provided with all of these products. All of our Buick Electra projector headlights come backed by extensive manufacturer warranties to give you additional peace of mind, and have been built to the highest standards by the most trusted Buick Electra headlights developers. We're sure you'll love the way they make your Electra look, so check out our great range and place your order today!
- Lumen® Round Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve visibility and your...$274.95 - $374.95
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $371.36
- Spyder® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder®. Update your classic vehicle's look with these headlights designed as a direct swap with your factory lights for easy plug-and-play installation. With an exclusive design and...$26.53 - $195.10
- Lumen® Rectangular Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve your visibility and...$89.99 - $339.99
- Oracle Lighting® Rectangular Color Halo HeadlightsRectangular Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $126.61
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Diamond Cut Color Halo HeadlightsRound Diamond Cut Color Halo Headlights by RedLine LumTronix®. How about some super cool “angel eye” headlights for your ride with RedLine LumTronix? If you want a unique one of a kind headlight to match or contrast the color...Multi-color "Angel Eyes" LED ring with a long 100,000+ hour lifeOff-road use only$80.95 - $319.95
- Goodmark® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Goodmark®. Positioned at the front of your classic or muscle car, your headlights have endured thousands of miles of stones, gravel, bugs and other airborne debris. No matter how well the car was...Authentic reproductions of the original partsMakes the headlights on classic and muscle cars look and function like new$42.60 - $404.70
- RedLine LumTronix® Round Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn SignalRound Elite Diamond Halo Headlights with Turn Signal by RedLine Lumtronix®. Now you don’t have to suffer with the thought of whether or not an oncoming driver can see your turn signal anymore. Designed as a direct swap with your...Euro style diamond-cutOff-road use only$244.95 - $299.95
- Nova-Lux® Rectangular Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Black Full LED Projector Headlights with DRL by Nova-Lux®. One Light. This LED Headlight has a unique look with a round Projector Headlight and 4 Crescent flood projectors and a Half Moon DRL light. This Light is...Projection style LEDCrescent LED Flood lights$179.99
- J.W. Speaker Round Projector LED HeadlightsRound Projector LED Headlights by J.W. Speaker®. These headlights are high performance LED headlights, designed to be a direct replacement for 7" LED headlights. Round Projector LED Headlights offers superior visibility, safety,...DOT-CompliantPremium performance high-output LEDs$301.50 - $684.00
- IPCW® Round Sealed Beam Crystal HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights by IPCW®. To get a classy look that will greatly change the appearance of your vehicle, go with this highly efficient set of lights. Using intensive light in a focused beam pattern, this...Projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output in comparison to ordinary crystal headlightsUnique light design makes your vehicle more visible to oncoming cars$18.77 - $335.71
- Spec-D® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spec-D®. Enjoy all the benefits of European technologies adapted to US lighting standards and driving conditions. These units not only provide improved illumination but also are the...Professionally designed to elevate your vehicle's style and add a personal touchEquipped with replaceable dual-filament H4 bulbs$22.43 - $41.62
- J.W. Speaker Rectangular Evolution Projector LED HeadlightsRectangular Evolution High/Low Beam Projector LED Headlight by J.W. Speaker®. Popular in the heavy duty trucking market, Evolution is a simple drop-in replacement for 7x6" headlights. They feature a tough die-cast aluminum housing...UV-resistant polycarbonate lensDie-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection$258.57 - $523.26
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Buick Electra Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
1967 Buick Skylark