Traveling is a great choice if you have some free time available. It broadens your mind and helps you get rid of mental tension and fills you up with positive emotions. The Buick Allure can make your trip unforgettable if you use all of its potential. Even though the car may not have enough space inside to carry a big load of luggage, you are free to add space with a trailer. A Buick Allure with a trailer is a great solution for an interstate journey or any other trip that involves driving further than the boundaries of your hometown.
You will need a Buick Allure trailer hitch to be sure your trailer is attached correctly. There are many aspects that one needs to take into account to keep the vehicle and trailer system stable: from the devises that attach your trailer to your car to all the electronic circuits and lighting. A trailer presents quite a big amount of additional weight. Ten percent of this weight is generally carried by the Buick Allure’s back axis. If the Buick Allure trailer hitch isn’t top quality the weight may end up being distributed the wrong way or breaking the hitch altogether. This is the reason why you should choose the type of your Buick Allure trailer hitch carefully: weight-carrying hitches and weight-distributing hitches are available at CARiD for a reasonable price.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 20 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Pro Series® - Class 2 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $153.52$153.52
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Buick LogoStarting at: $37.43$37.43
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $112.43$112.43
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $476.95$476.95
- Hopkins® - 12 Gauge Bonded WireStarting at: $43.98$43.98
Posted by Jim H.
"As advertised. Good fit, easy to install. Solid!"
Posted by Robert A.
"Good replacement for damaged part."
Posted by Robert A.
"Perfect replacement for damaged part."
Posted by Roberto L.
"This is a wonderful way to add extra cargo carrying capacity. The whole thing swings out of the way to allow you access to the back of the vehicle. It is easy to mount."
Posted by Gerald P.
"Easy to order and fast shipping. Product is as advertised, simple installations, easy to bolt onto my hitch. The clamps are machined to fit several thicknesses of hitches. While it doesn't look "real robust" it bears my 200 pound weight and enables reaching the back roof and antennae on my Traverse."