Buick Trailer Hitches & Towing
- Allure Towing & Hitches
- Apollo Towing & Hitches
- Centurion Towing & Hitches
- Century Towing & Hitches
- Commercial Chassis Towing & Hitches
- Electra Towing & Hitches
- Enclave Towing & Hitches
- Encore Towing & Hitches
- Estate Towing & Hitches
- Gran Sport Towing & Hitches
- Invicta Towing & Hitches
- Lacrosse Towing & Hitches
- Le Sabre Towing & Hitches
- Lucerne Towing & Hitches
- Opel Towing & Hitches
- Park Avenue Towing & Hitches
- Rainier Towing & Hitches
- Reatta Towing & Hitches
- Regal Towing & Hitches
- Rendezvous Towing & Hitches
- Riviera Towing & Hitches
- Roadmaster Towing & Hitches
- Skyhawk Towing & Hitches
- Skylark Towing & Hitches
- Somerset Towing & Hitches
- Special Towing & Hitches
- Sportwagon Towing & Hitches
- Terraza Towing & Hitches
- Verano Towing & Hitches
- Wildcat Towing & Hitches
There is a variety of the Buick trailer hitches available because the diversity of trailers requires different solutions for safe and reliable junction between the Buick and the trailer. The general rule applied for trailer and trailer hitch design is that 90% of the weight is carried by the trailer’s wheels, but 10% of the weight is carried by the vehicle. 10% of a trailer with just a couple of backpacks and bicycles isn’t much, this weight can be safely handled by the Buick’s back axis – you should be satisfied with a weight-carrying hitch. 10% of a house on wheels requires advanced handling, because it may cause impaired steering or even steer the vehicle instead of the driver – this is the point at which a weight-distributing hitch keeps the situation under your control.
The Buick trailer hitches are crafted from high-quality materials to achieve the best performance and durability. We aim to provide you with the best items produced under such famous brand as CURT, KC HiLiTES, Draw-Tite etc. We will also attach templates for drilling holes that you need to mount the trailer hitch for easy installation. We take care of our customers’ needs and it has earned us reputation and recognition. Our customers have rated our products and service we offer with an average of 4.5 out of 5 points.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $92.62# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $229.57# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $288.14# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM HarnessReplacement OEM Harness by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$14.11from $11.29 - $74.16# 936
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $90.82# 2863
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- # 25612506
- # 1379682
- # 171447
Good product very satisfied!
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 56027 - 2 Wire T-Connector (With 4-Flat) (with 4-Way Flat)
- CURT® 55515 - T-Connector (with 4-Way Flat)
- CURT® 13469 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 21541 - 1/2" Chrome Hitch Receiver Pin for 1-1/4" Receivers (With Pivot Lock)
- Hidden Hitch® 87435 - Class 3 / 4 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity, 750/7500 with Weight Distributing)
- Tow Ready® 20047 - 7-Way Replacement Socket
- CURT® 13424 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (5000/500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 90223 - Class 2 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 121153 - Class 2 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 80565 - Towing Starter Kit (2" Drop, 8-1/2" Length, 3/4" Rise, 6000/600 Weight Capacity)