We've got the finest BMW Wood Grain in store for you when it's time to do a little "interior decorating" of your own. Take your pick from our highly-touted selection of materials and finishes that dress up your dash panel with a superior custom appearance. Walnut Burl, Dark Mahogany, Real Carbon Fiber, and the rich, seductive power of Japanese Cherry Wood are all in store for you, including the exact OEM Factory Wood Match if that's where you want to go. BMW Wood Dash Kits come to you straight from the most experienced manufacturers around. Hall of Fame names like Sherwood™, B&I, and WOW Trim highlight our inventory because we strive to provide nothing but the best. We think we're on the right track! Each BMW Wood Grain Dash Kit is applied with a Polyurethane coating to ensure a lifetime of luxurious pleasure without yielding to the sun and the elements. This is the place to hook up with premier quality. At CARiD.com, this is what we do!
We've got you covered with a full line of the newest releases and classic favorites in all BMW Wood Dash Kits. It doesn't make a difference if it's a Molded 3D or a 2D Flat Dash Kit, installation is never a cause for concern. Each BMW Dash Kit comes with a detailed schematic that outlines everything precisely. After that, it's just a peel-n-stick procedure that not only goes on quick and easy, but lasts a lifetime! Your Beemer has to be both dressy and personal on the inside. And there's not too many other avenues to explore in this regard. If your touch is the one you want to be seen, a BMW Wood Dash Kit always delivers.
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.50 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$14.03 - $499.95
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$4.99 - $149.99
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
BMW Custom Dash Kits Reviews
- Related Dash Kits Pages
- Popular Dash Kits Part Numbers
- Remin® BW3S06OB-SOEMBW - Factory Match - Walnut Burl Wood OEM Overhead Console Upgrade Kit (11 Pcs)
- Remin® BW3S06A-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Main Dash Kit (35 Pcs)
- Remin® BW3S06A-SOEMBW - Factory Match - Walnut Burl Wood OEM Main Dash Kit (35 Pcs)
- Remin® BWZ403B-SDMW - Dark Mahogany Wood Basic Dash Kit (59 Pcs)
- Remin® BWZ403B-SHBW - Honey Burl Wood Basic Dash Kit (59 Pcs)
- Remin® BWX304D-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Full Dash Kit (64 Pcs)
- Remin® BW3S99A-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Main Dash Kit (33 Pcs)
- Remin® BW3S99D-RPW - Real Platinum Burl Wood Cover OEM Upgrade Kit (10 Pcs)
- Remin® BW6S04OA-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Overhead Console Upgrade Kit (2 Pcs)
- Remin® BWX608OB-SOEMBO - Factory Match - Dark Bamboo Wood OEM Rear Center Storage Console Upgrade Kit (2 Pcs)