Top up the engine power in your Audi S6 with an aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. S6 custom exhausts are designed to boost the turbo engine’s power using a two-way system: increased exhaust flow and engine efficiency, which combined, gives more horsepower. S6 custom exhausts are larger than the stock exhaust. They offer less restriction so the motor is able to efficiently diffuse exhaust gases from the system. This helps the engine breathe easier and operate efficiently, generating more power as a result. Being an authorized dealer of leading auto performance parts manufacturers such as MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Weapon-R, Borla, Gibson, Onki and MBRP among others, CARiD offers a varied selection of custom S6 exhausts for every budget and performance need. Cat back exhaust systems from Borla, Magnaflow, Flowmaster and the RBP exhaust system for S6 provide 10-15% more horsepower, a percentage that can be higher depending on your S6 specifications and the amount of customization you want done on the exhaust.
Other than power gains, a custom exhaust for the S6 enhances the engine sound, replacing the sharp trademark stock exhaust resonance with a more aggressive note that doesn’t irritate the ears. You also save money when you buy a custom exhaust from CARiD. Their exhaust systems are built for long term use, with most of the brands here backed by lifetime warranties. Rather than buy a cheap OEM-compliant exhaust that will leak in a couple of years, why not opt for a reliable custom exhaust from among the brands CARiD carries? You will appreciate the years of high performance service a custom exhaust will give you and the sustained aggressive performance you get from your S6 throughout this period.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $473.28$473.28
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,500.00$1,500.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."