For its mechanics and dynamics, the Audi Quattro has been nicknamed the “real driver’s car.” The retro Quattro is too dear a car to let go for many, which is understandable – the car did set a few performance and styling standards in the industry. You can get your Quattro roaring and cruising like before with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD has Flowmaster, Borla, Gibson, Magnaflow and ONKI exhausts for 1988, 1989, 1990 and 1991 Quattro models that will fit your car perfectly. Each of these exhausts is customized to match different Quattro specifications, so you are assured of getting the right fit for your Audi. You may still be using your Quattro stock exhaust, in which case it is affecting the car’s performance, given the expected wear and drop in effectiveness the exhaust is bound to have suffered. If you replaced your stock exhaust with a cheap exhaust, the car’s performance is limited too because the exhaust design does not optimize engine power. The best choice for you is a custom exhaust.
Quattro exhaust systems are wider than the stock exhaust. They are also straight in design, which enables free flow in the entire exhaust, right from the engine cylinders to the tip. This is a major improvement from the restrictive design of Quattro stock exhausts, and increases engine efficiency. As a result, the engine will burn fuel more efficiently, consuming less fuel than before. Additionally, it gains at least 10% horsepower which makes driving a real thrill. Another obvious improvement is in the sound. The Quattro stock exhaust gives an irritating drone which overrides other sounds from the car. A custom exhaust gives a pleasant, toned-down growl in place of this drone, which makes the Quattro pleasant to listen to as you drive. Your Quattro deserves all this and a CARiD aftermarket exhaust will deliver well.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $125.08$125.08
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."