Audi Exhaust Tips
Looking for an Audi exhaust system that will fit right into your car? We have just what you are looking for. Our Audi exhaust system inventory is rich and diverse, catering to every Audi model ever manufactured. Go for the Borla cat back exhaust system if you would like your Audi to become a force to reckon with on the roads. Made from high quality stainless steel, these exhausts last beyond the expected lifespan, remaining part of your Audi for as long as you own it. More reassuring is the fact that each of the exhaust systems comes with a lifetime warranty, casting out any doubts you may have had about their durability and the manufacturer’s support. Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow, Banks, Onki, Zunden, RBP, Weapon-R, and MBRP are some of the other exhaust system brands we have in stock. And there is more! Simply click on the brands on the page for details of available Audi exhaust systems from the said brand. Should you be unsure of which exhaust system to pick for your Audi, our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you choose.
You have the choice of going for a complete exhaust system or opting for exhaust parts to supplement the action of your exhaust system. These include performance headers, catalytic converters, mufflers, tailpipe kits, exhaust tips and clamps. It doesn’t matter whether you’re tuning your Audi for the track or for a racing experience; our exhaust systems will deliver the exact results you hope to get, and perhaps more. You will enjoy guaranteed increases in horsepower and torque, and your engine will become more efficient, enough to allow you enjoy better fuel economy. Better sound is also part of the package you enjoy when you buy a custom Audi exhaust system. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to tune the sound of your car to your dream engine sound.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- aFe® - Mach Force XP Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $379.00$379.00
- MagnaFlow® - Touring Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $805.29$805.29
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $777.74$777.74
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Agency Power® - Titanium Exhaust SystemStarting at: $3,000.00$3,000.00
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,195.68$1,195.68
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $490.94$490.94
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $351.59$351.59
- Borla® - XR-1™ Stainless Steel DownpipeStarting at: $590.74$590.74
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,097.95$1,097.95
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."