With the state-of-the-art facilities in California and Idaho, Flowmaster offers innovative products that are the result of years of development that involves numerous hours of dyno research and real-world tests. Committed to continuous development, today Flowmaster manufactures everything you may need to unleash the road monster that sleeps within your engine, from complete exhaust systems to race products and everything in between.
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust Systemfrom $229.99
- Flowmaster®dBX™ Exhaust Systemfrom $309.99
- Flowmaster®Delta Force™ Exhaust Systemfrom $675.99
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust Systemsfrom $257.99
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust Systemfrom $398.99
- Flowmaster®Street Mufflerfrom $58.61
- Flowmaster®Race Mufflerfrom $114.00
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Race Mufflerfrom $89.99
- Flowmaster®Scavenger X-Pipe Kitfrom $198.99
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series Y-Collectorfrom $43.99
- Flowmaster®U-Fit Dual Pipe Kitfrom $259.99
- Flowmaster®Resonatorfrom $69.99
- Flowmaster®Catalytic Converterfrom $56.26
- Flowmaster®Stainless Steel Split Oval Tipfrom $82.99
Equipped with a Flowmaster exhaust system, your vehicle will get noticed wherever you drive. Designed to deliver maximum performance combined with the sound you need, all the exhaust systems have one thing in common - the quality. They are manufactured using the up-to-date equipment to reach the level of precision you deserve, and made from the top-quality 304 stainless steel to ensure the durability you can rely on.
The company offers five types of exhaust systems to meet your needs. The mildest tone is offered by the Force II system, which increases the performance and is not too aggressive for street driving. The dBX exhaust system is a perfect solution for the sport compacts and import vehicles. It offers a deeper tone and great acceleration sound. If you prefer something wilder, opt for Pro-Series exhaust. It features a deeper tone with aggressive sound characteristics.
- Flowmasters Road Testing
- Flowmaster SEMA 2011
- American Ingenuity
- Super 40 Series Mufflers
- Pro Series Mufflers
What makes the Flowmaster mufflers unique is that their performance improvements are combined with the unmistakable sound. Some of the mufflers such as the Super 10 Series are so loud that they're not recommended for use on the street-driven vehicles, however for the racing applications they are a must. From the powerful and ruthless tone of the Super 44 Series to the quiet and pleasant yet rich tone of the 70 Series, you'll easy find something that will unleash the true character of your vehicle.
Flowmaster mufflers are manufactured using either a chambered or laminar muffler technology. The chambered mufflers feature the Delta Flow technology, which provides advanced noise cancellation, ensuring superior scavenging of exhaust gases. The laminar mufflers are the latest generation in the Flowmaster family. They accelerate the exhaust flow as it passes through the tapered core and expands into the outer core areas, which improves performance and delivers a deep mellow exhaust tone.
The Flowmaster's line of installation accessories is created for professional installers and DIY-builders. These products perfectly work with the Flowmaster mufflers in custom installations and guarantee years of reliable service. The company designed a variety of various pipe kits that can suit the needs of even the most discerning aficionados. No matter what you need to assemble your custom exhaust system, reliable pipes or tailpipes, Flowmaster has you covered.
The U-Fit Dual pipe kits are universal kits that come complete with all the pipes required to build a custom dual exhaust system. And the Installer Series pipe kits allow for the flexibility that is needed to build an exhaust for a modified vehicle. Flowmaster also offers you Universal Scavenger pipe kits, known as X-Pipes, which perfectly balance out the pressure difference between the sides of the exhaust. Unlike the traditional X-pipes, the Scavenger kits feature patented D-port technology that delivers the classic Flowmaster sound.
The Flowmaster's legacy is deeply rooted in racing technologies. In fact, the brand itself was born on the racetrack. And it's not another fish story. The first ever Flowmaster muffler was built to resolve the excessive sound issues of the high-powered race cars. Till today, the company's R&D department is constantly working with leading race teams and engine builders to find ways for improvement and development of new racing accessories. The active search for challenges results in new solutions, all targeted at achieving the ultimate goal - victory.
Race products by Flowmaster are created to help you get the most out of your vehicle. The Flowmaster 30 Series, 60 Series, and 50 Series mufflers are designed to be the quietest mufflers ever built, while the Outlaw Series is designed for power yet not strict dB restrictions. If you need to squeeze something into a limited space, Flowmaster offers the 10 Series and Scavenger Series mufflers. With the race products offered by Flowmaster, you're guaranteed to get maximum horsepower coupled with an increased and broader torque curve.
| Posted by Jeff | (Arlington, VA)
This exhaust was a straight install. Looks great and sounds great. Delivered as promised.
- Popular Flowmaster Part Numbers
- Flowmaster® - Polished Stainless Steel Angle Cut Weld-On Tip
- Flowmaster® 942548 - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Muffler (Aggressive Sound, 2.5" Offset Inlet / 2.5" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 2250225 - 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 16" Length)
- Flowmaster® 15307 - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (3.00" Tip x 2.50" Inlet x 10.00" Length)
- Flowmaster® 953047 - Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Muffler (Aggressive Sound, 3" Center Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 15364 - Stainless Steel Rolled Angle Tip with Embossed Logo (3.50" Tip x 2.25" Inlet x 7.50" Length)
- Flowmaster® 15377 - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Angle Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (4.00" Tip x 3.00" Inlet x 7.00" Length)
- Flowmaster® 15398B - Black Angle-Cut Clamp-On Stainless Steel Tip (3" Tubing)
- Flowmaster® 15373 - Stainless Steel Rolled Angle Tip with Embossed Logo (3.00" Tip x 2.25" Inlet x 13.00" Length)
- Flowmaster® 817483 - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Axle-Back Exhaust System (Aggressive Sound)