With the state-of-the-art facilities in California and Idaho, Flowmaster offers innovative products that are the result of years of development that involves numerous hours of dyno research and real-world tests. Committed to continuous development, today Flowmaster manufactures everything you may need to unleash the road monster that sleeps within your engine, from complete exhaust systems to race products and everything in between.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$241.34 - $996.48
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$319.78 - $1,111.00
- Flowmaster® dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and...$325.30 - $723.04
- Flowmaster® Delta Force™ Exhaust SystemDelta Force Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. AGGRESSIVE SOUND. The Delta Force Exhaust Systems feature the 40-Series mufflers, which offer a combination of maximum power and substantial dB-reduction compared to open headers. They...$734.56
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$239.69 - $1,469.12
- Flowmaster® Stainless Steel Polished Round Rolled Edge Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoUniversal Stainless Steel Polished Round Rolled Edge Straight Cut Tip with Embossed Logo by Flowmaster®. It is made in polished stainless steel and clamps on. Finish off your installation of your performance exhaust system with a...Manufactured in Stainless Steel for Lasting EleganceAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel$28.86 - $51.96
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places...$398.99 - $994.82
- Flowmaster® Race Muffler30 Series Delta Force 3-Chamber Race Muffler by Flowmaster®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND. The 10 Series Race mufflers are a compact lightweight single chamber design that will give a noticeable sound reduction compared to open headers,...$167.90
- Flowmaster® Pro Series™ Stainless Steel Race Muffler with Turn DownUniversal Pro Series™ Stainless Steel Race Muffler with Turn Down by Flowmaster®, MODERATE SOUND, 6" Diameter x 16" Case Length. Laminar Flow Mufflers have applications in all forms of racing. The Cool Shell Technology makes...Race Proven Patented Laminar Flow TechnologyProven to Reduce dB Levels with no Reduction of Engine Performance Level$188.87
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series Race Collector MufflerUniversal Scavenger Series Race Collector Muffler by Flowmaster®. These Delta Force Mufflers are designed to attach directly to the exhaust header primary tubes, replacing the collector in sprint and drag racing applications. They...Race Proven TechnologyAttach to Exhaust Header Primary Tubes$167.54
- Flowmaster® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Stainless Steel California Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to...$769.00
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series Y-CollectorUniversal Scavenger Series Y-Collector by Flowmaster®. The patented Scavenger Y-Collector is based on the principles of Pulse Technology. They are designed to harmonize the exhaust pulses from two cylinders that are at the opposite...Race Proven TechnologyPatented Design that Creates Low Pressure Zones for Better Scavenging$46.16 - $52.44
- Flowmaster® U-Fit Dual Pipe KitUniversal U-Fit Dual Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®, 16 Pieces. These kits come complete with all the pipes you need to build a custom dual exhaust system in 2.25", 2.50" or 3.00" pipe diameters. They include the front adapter pipes,...Designed to Fit with Flowmaster MufflersCan be Used on All Vehicles$272.84 - $367.26
- Flowmaster® Stainless Steel Brushed Angle Cut Turndown TipUniversal Stainless Steel Brushed Angle Cut Turndown Tip by Flowmaster®. Finish off your installation of your performance exhaust system with a Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip. Show off the embossed Flowmaster logo to show you have...Manufactured in Stainless Steel for Lasting EleganceAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel$35.68 - $63.76
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Race MufflerUniversal Outlaw™ Race Muffler by Flowmaster®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND. These mufflers are very small and lightweight. Attached directly to the collector they generally produce more power than open headers, while taking “the edge”...Race Proven TechnologyPure Race Muffler$89.00 - $134.32
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$69.00 - $363.08
- Flowmaster® ResonatorUniversal Resonator by Flowmaster®. The resonators are designed for use in conjunction with Flowmaster Mufflers for improved sound reduction and minimize interior resonance.Reduce Interior ResonanceWork with Flowmaster Mufflers$79.68 - $124.88
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® 10 Series Delta Force Single Chamber Race MufflerUniversal 10 Series Delta Force Single Chamber Race Muffler by Flowmaster®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND. The 10 Series Race mufflers are a compact lightweight single chamber design that will give a noticeable sound reduction compared to open...Race Proven TechnologyNoticeable Sound Reduction Compared to Open Headers$75.62 - $146.90
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$65.18 - $349.07
Equipped with a Flowmaster exhaust system, your vehicle will get noticed wherever you drive. Designed to deliver maximum performance combined with the sound you need, all the exhaust systems have one thing in common - the quality. They are manufactured using the up-to-date equipment to reach the level of precision you deserve, and made from the top-quality 304 stainless steel to ensure the durability you can rely on.
The company offers five types of exhaust systems to meet your needs. The mildest tone is offered by the Force II system, which increases the performance and is not too aggressive for street driving. The dBX exhaust system is a perfect solution for the sport compacts and import vehicles. It offers a deeper tone and great acceleration sound. If you prefer something wilder, opt for Pro-Series exhaust. It features a deeper tone with aggressive sound characteristics.
- Flowmasters Road Testing
- Flowmaster SEMA 2011
- American Ingenuity
- Super 40 Series Mufflers
- Pro Series Mufflers
What makes the Flowmaster mufflers unique is that their performance improvements are combined with the unmistakable sound. Some of the mufflers such as the Super 10 Series are so loud that they're not recommended for use on the street-driven vehicles, however for the racing applications they are a must. From the powerful and ruthless tone of the Super 44 Series to the quiet and pleasant yet rich tone of the 70 Series, you'll easy find something that will unleash the true character of your vehicle.
Flowmaster mufflers are manufactured using either a chambered or laminar muffler technology. The chambered mufflers feature the Delta Flow technology, which provides advanced noise cancellation, ensuring superior scavenging of exhaust gases. The laminar mufflers are the latest generation in the Flowmaster family. They accelerate the exhaust flow as it passes through the tapered core and expands into the outer core areas, which improves performance and delivers a deep mellow exhaust tone.
The Flowmaster's line of installation accessories is created for professional installers and DIY-builders. These products perfectly work with the Flowmaster mufflers in custom installations and guarantee years of reliable service. The company designed a variety of various pipe kits that can suit the needs of even the most discerning aficionados. No matter what you need to assemble your custom exhaust system, reliable pipes or tailpipes, Flowmaster has you covered.
The U-Fit Dual pipe kits are universal kits that come complete with all the pipes required to build a custom dual exhaust system. And the Installer Series pipe kits allow for the flexibility that is needed to build an exhaust for a modified vehicle. Flowmaster also offers you Universal Scavenger pipe kits, known as X-Pipes, which perfectly balance out the pressure difference between the sides of the exhaust. Unlike the traditional X-pipes, the Scavenger kits feature patented D-port technology that delivers the classic Flowmaster sound.
The Flowmaster's line of installation accessories is created for professional installers and DIY-builders. These products perfectly work with the Flowmaster mufflers in custom installations and guarantee years of reliable service. The company designed a variety of various pipe kits and exhaust tips that can suit the needs of even the most discerning aficionados. Choosing Flowmaster exhaust tips, you let people know that you have Flowmasters under your vehicle.
Race products by Flowmaster are created to help you get the most out of your vehicle. The Flowmaster 30 Series, 60 Series, and 50 Series mufflers are designed to be the quietest mufflers ever built, while the Outlaw Series is designed for power yet not strict dB restrictions. If you need to squeeze something into a limited space, Flowmaster offers the 10 Series and Scavenger Series mufflers. With the race products offered by Flowmaster, you're guaranteed to get maximum horsepower coupled with an increased and broader torque curve.
Looks and sounds great on my Tahoe. I had an exhaust pro shop put them on for me.
- Popular Flowmaster Part Numbers
- Flowmaster® 15364 - Stainless Steel Polished Angle Rolled Edge Straight Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (2.25" Inlet / 3.5" Outlet, 7.5" Overall Length)
- Flowmaster® 15363 - Stainless Steel Polished Angle Rolled Edge Straight Cut Tip with Embossed Logo (3" Inlet / 3.5" Outlet, 12" Overall Length)
- Flowmaster® - Polished Stainless Steel Angle Cut Weld-On Tip
- Flowmaster® 2250225 - 225 Series Stainless Steel Oval Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 16" Length)
- Flowmaster® 817502 - Force II™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)
- Flowmaster® 817480 - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)
- Flowmaster® 43043 - 40 Series Original Aluminized Steel Muffler (Aggressive Sound, 3" Offset Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 8042543 - 40 Series Original Stainless Steel Muffler (Aggressive Sound, 2.5" Offset Inlet / 2.5" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® 953047 - Super 40 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Muffler (Aggressive Sound, 3" Center Inlet / 3" Offset Outlet)
- Flowmaster® - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ Muffler