The Audi A5 is a special car. Its muscular turbo engine and sleek finish rightfully ought to make any A5 owner proud. You can have more fun riding the A5 though, if you boost the engine to exceed the maximum 208 hp capacity. This is possible with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD’s A5 custom exhausts are larger than the A5 stock exhaust. This bigger diameter allows exhaust gases to leave the exhaust system with little resistance. Because it is receiving a free supply of air, the engine will spool faster even at lower RPM to generate more power. Widen your A5’s power band with a custom exhaust system from Borla, Magnaflow, Gibson, Weapon-R, Flowmaster, Onki, Zunden, RBP or MBRP, available at CARiD. In stock are exhausts for all 2007-2013 A5 models.
When you inquire about an A5 exhaust system from CARiD, you will be given numerous choices of custom exhausts that aptly fit your car model, size and specifications. The issue of driving away with an exhaust system that does not fully meet your performance expectations therefore does not arise. Beyond the guaranteed power and torque gains you will see, your new aftermarket exhaust will enhance your engine note. The A5 stock exhaust is notorious for giving noisy howls and squeaks on rough roads, which unfortunately can be heard from inside the cabin. A custom exhaust system will take care of this problem. The special noise-proof mufflers installed will block all interior noise, replacing the squeaky noise of the older stock exhaust with a controlled hum at low RPM, which deepens to a pronounced growl on acceleration. In this way, the sound effect of a custom exhaust from CARiD will create the quiet environment needed to enjoy cruising in the A5.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.Aggressive SoundDelivers More Horsepower$638.68 - $2,993.80
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$511.43 - $2,793.70
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Agency Power® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemThe Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a pleasing, deep and manly tone.$600.00 - $3,250.00
- AWE Tuning® Track Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTrack Edition 304 SS Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Sophisticated sound and impressive performance. Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the attitude entirely, providing...Max gains of 7 Hp and 7 Ft/lbs of torque to the crankEngineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning$547.40 - $3,675.40
- AWE Tuning® Touring Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTouring Edition 304 SS Exhaust System with Polished Silver Tips by AWE Tuning®. A grin-worthy soundtrack coupled with signature AWE Tuning performance and quality honed over decades of supercar engineering. Let’s get ready to...Max gains of 10 Hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crankSophisticated Touring Edition$547.40 - $4,319.40
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$127.64 - $201.18
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ Mid-PipeBlackHeart™ Mid-Pipe without Resonator by Hooker®. Series: BlackHeart™. Header Material: 304 SS. Without Resonator. At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at...Lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durabilityAvailable with or without resonator$199.95 - $549.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.