The Audi A5 is a special car. Its muscular turbo engine and sleek finish rightfully ought to make any A5 owner proud. You can have more fun riding the A5 though, if you boost the engine to exceed the maximum 208 hp capacity. This is possible with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD’s A5 custom exhausts are larger than the A5 stock exhaust. This bigger diameter allows exhaust gases to leave the exhaust system with little resistance. Because it is receiving a free supply of air, the engine will spool faster even at lower RPM to generate more power. Widen your A5’s power band with a custom exhaust system from Borla, Magnaflow, Gibson, Weapon-R, Flowmaster, Onki, Zunden, RBP or MBRP, available at CARiD. In stock are exhausts for all 2007-2013 A5 models.
When you inquire about an A5 exhaust system from CARiD, you will be given numerous choices of custom exhausts that aptly fit your car model, size and specifications. The issue of driving away with an exhaust system that does not fully meet your performance expectations therefore does not arise. Beyond the guaranteed power and torque gains you will see, your new aftermarket exhaust will enhance your engine note. The A5 stock exhaust is notorious for giving noisy howls and squeaks on rough roads, which unfortunately can be heard from inside the cabin. A custom exhaust system will take care of this problem. The special noise-proof mufflers installed will block all interior noise, replacing the squeaky noise of the older stock exhaust with a controlled hum at low RPM, which deepens to a pronounced growl on acceleration. In this way, the sound effect of a custom exhaust from CARiD will create the quiet environment needed to enjoy cruising in the A5.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Agency Power® - Titanium Exhaust SystemStarting at: $3,000.00$3,000.00
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,161.31$1,161.31
- MagnaFlow® - Touring Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,150.75$1,150.75
- MagnaFlow® - Sport Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,262.11$1,262.11
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
Posted by Nelson H.
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
Posted by Spencer C.
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
Posted by Cody M.
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
Posted by Addison B.
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."