The TSX is the right model for those drivers who want the premium car look, some added comfort, and a more nimble driving feel. It is perfect for your different daily tasks. If you're going to your favorite vacation spot, or simply to your work, or to the local store, you want your TSX to be running at its best, but it's hard when your car's engine gets a little amount of air; that's why you need the right performance upgrade. CARiD has a number of them at lower price than you would expect, and one of them is an aftermarket Acura TSX air intake.
When you add an aftermarket air intake system, you will notice a range of benefits including increased horsepower and torque, a smoother response when you accelerate, a particular pleasant engine sound, and increased fuel economy. These benefits come from the higher flow of air reaching your engine. Plus, each aftermarket air intake is manufactured with an advanced filter on top of it. This filter uses better filtration technology, so your engine is protected entirely from dangerous particles such as small insects, dust, rocks, dirt, and many other objects that can hurt the performance and overall longevity of your engine. In addition, this aftermarket product comes with a simple instructions, so you won't have a problem with its installation.
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...$133.99 - $464.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $535.50
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- HPS® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by HPS®. Built for superior performance, this product is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system intended to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. The intake has been tested on a...$133.00 - $228.00
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$91.99 - $362.99
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS®. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$150.10 - $261.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- DC Sports® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by DC Sports®. DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in...$135.56 - $265.77
- Takeda® Link Cold Air Intake SystemLink Cold Air Intake System by Takeda®. This system is for the enthusiast who wants maximum performance from their sport compact, and also wants to be able to protect their engine during extremely wet weather. The Link system...$279.00 - $349.00
- HPS® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by HPS®. Specially designed for superior performance and show, this one-of-a-kind intake kit is right up your alley if you're looking for a significant increase in horsepower and torque. The system can boast of real...$161.50 - $247.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Dorman® Oil Pan$79.82
Acura TSX Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Acura TSX Pages
- Popular TSX Part Numbers
- Weapon-R® 801-148-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- Weapon-R® 301-148-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System
- K&N® 33-2430 - 33 Series Panel Air Filter
- K&N® 69-0025TP - 69 Series Typhoon Polished Complete Cold Air Intake Kit
- K&N® 69-0026TS - 69 Series Typhoon Silver Cold Air Intake Kit
- Injen® SP1431BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)
- Injen® SP1431P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)
- HPS® 27-122P - Polished Short Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield
- HPS® 27-122SL - Powder Coated Silver Short Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield
- MANN-Filter® MA1259 - Air Filter
- Acura TSX Models
- TSX A-Spec Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX Premium Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX Special Edition Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX Tech Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX V6 Performance Air Intake Systems
- TSX V6 Tech Performance Air Intake Systems