2012 Dodge Challenger Light Covers
- Husky Liners® - Husky Shield™ Headlite GuardDodge Challenger 2012, Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard by Husky Liners®. Your headlights are under daily assault as you drive. They suffer impact damage from sand, rocks and salt, and become hazy and yellow due to oxidation caused by UV sunlight....Our price: $33.95$33.95 20% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversDodge Challenger 2012, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no...Our price: $55.39 - $60.53$55.39 20% OFF
- GTS® - Fog Light CoversDodge Challenger 2012, Fog Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish fog light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your valuable fog...Our price: $46.37 - $53.04$46.37 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversDodge Challenger 2012, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go....Our price: $52.86 - $60.53$52.86 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackout PanelDodge Challenger 2012, Blackout Panel by GTS®. Extend the custom blackout look across the entire back of your car. This blackout panel goes perfectly with GTS tail light covers, to give your ride the complete "stealth" look. It's made of tough,...Our price: $52.86 - $60.53$52.86 20% OFF
"Shipped quick. Installed in less than 10 minutes. What an awesome, inexpensive way to give my Redline Challenger a whole new front-end look, that sets it apart. Love the GTS covers!!!"
"I really love these tail light covers! They gave my Dodge Challenger a good look, a little diffrent from a lot of people. I would highly recommend them."
"They are super easy to install and change the look of the front end, someone told me the car looks meaner now. The only bad thing is the sticker is too big and takes away from the look. If it was smaller, it would be better. "
"To say that this is a custom fit is not joking. When on, they look like they are part of the car. Only issue I had at first was getting them off when I had to drive at night time. Mounting took all of about 5 min. for both sides. Overall, recommended. Great product, perfect fit."
"I purchased some tail light covers for my 2012 Dodge Challenger and it makes my car just stand out much more than the rest. I also purchased the head light and fog light covers. The installation took me no more than 15-20 minutes."