2011 Toyota Sienna Bug Shields
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorToyota Sienna 2011, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldToyota Sienna 2011, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $46.24$46.2420% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $50.27$50.2720% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Dale W N.
"This fits perfect on my 2011 Toyota Sienna Van. Be advised, it's only on the tip of the hood. Does not extend over the lights (if that's what you are looking for). There were plastic cushions that we put on the backside of the hood shield to keep it from bumping hood with the wind force. We didn't put them on the hood as suggested on intructions as we thought this might damage the paint. All in all, a very good price for a very good product!"