2011 Nissan Juke Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightNissan Juke 2011, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $119.12 - $129.04$119.12 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightNissan Juke 2011, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $152.04$152.04 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Turn Signal LightNissan Juke 2011, Replacement Turn Signal Light by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road and want to make sure other drivers see you too. And it means your turn signal fog...Our price: $63.60 - $68.92$63.60 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightNissan Juke 2011, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 26150 8993B. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and...Our price: $94.90$94.90 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsNissan Juke 2011, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $8.99 - $21.95$8.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsNissan Juke 2011, High & Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsNissan Juke 2011, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsNissan Juke 2011, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsNissan Juke 2011, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $23.10 - $23.80$23.10 20% OFF
"Lights were easy to install and came very quickly. "
"This is an outstanding product. It adds more beauty to my 350Z and make it stand out."
"These lights are a little difficult to install if you are not a mechanical person, but still can be done with the easy to follow instructions. They are high-end quality and look the part too! I've got many compliments on these already, and they have only been on my truck for a week. "
"When I damaged one of my headlights, the body shop wanted to charge me $850 for ONE headlight. After looking online, I found CARiD and a pair of these awesome looking headlights for hundreds less than just one factory replacement. They had the upgraded projector lenses and really cool LED accent lights. I got the product after only a few days, and the installation was really easy. They had a video on their website that helped a lot. After getting them installed, I went out for a test drive and these things are amazing! I have an 04 350Z, and the stock HID lens just doesn't put out much light. No more problems with that! Great job guys, and thanks for offering such an awesome product at an affordable price."
"I am really pleased with the look and brightness of these headlights. They have a stylish look and the brightness is outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone."