2011 Lexus CT Headlights
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Fog LightsLexus CT200h 2011, Clear OEM Style Fog Lights by Winjet®. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...Our price: $16.64 - $31.08$16.64 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightLexus CT 2011, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $104.46$104.46 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsLexus CT200H 2011, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsLexus CT 2011, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to 50%...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsLexus CT 2011, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsLexus CT 200h 2011, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsLexus CT 200h 2011, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"They look really awesome, but it was hard to put them on. I had to take the fenders off. Might be easier on other cars. When you turn on the dims, it leaves a shadow. Maybe, they are not adjusted right. Had a lot of compliments."
"Material received in excellent condition. Installation is straightforward, no hick-ups. Excellent look and performs real well."
"Replacing Lexus OEM with these headlights, once they were installed and operating, the reflector design greatly improved the light projection and the assembly really looks sharp but not overdone. Overall, am quite pleased with the decision to purchase and installation. It was straight forward after I looked up how to go about it."
"Worth the buy! Price matched and purchased it; looks amazing on the car. Halos are white. Had to change the parking light bulb to led white cause it came with the brownish color bulbs. Other than that, Black car with chrome housing stands out. Easy to install. "
"Replaced old headlights with no problems! Just one more step in my slowly restoring my car, so I don't have to buy a new one.;) The product was packaged nicely without anything broken, or any dents or breaks to the box, which means possible problems to the items in the box."