2011 Dodge Challenger Wind Deflectors
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsDodge Challenger 2011, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 2 Doors.. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94
- GTS® Smoke Rear Solarwing™ Window DeflectorsDodge Challenger 2011, Smoke Rear Solarwing™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 1 Piece, without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$110.36
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversDodge Challenger Rallye / SE / SRT8 392 2011, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching,...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- GTS® Blackout PanelDodge Challenger 2011, Blackout Panel by GTS®, 1 Piece, without Tail Light Covers, without Rubber. Extend the custom blackout look across the entire back of your car. This blackout panel goes perfectly with GTS tail light covers,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$54.44 - $62.34
- GTS® Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversDodge Challenger 2011, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04 - $62.34
- GTS® Driving Light CoversDodge Challenger 2011, Driving Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish driving light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$47.75 - $54.62
- GTS® Headlight CoversDodge Challenger 2011, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04 - $62.34
- AMI® Side Marker Light Trim KitDodge Challenger 2011, Side Marker Light Trim Kit by AMI®, 4 Pieces. Front and Rear Pieces. Add a dash of polished style to your ride - without doing any painful modifications. AMI Hood Vents and Side Vents are crafted from tough...Dress up your vehicle the easy way with AMI Chrome Hood VentsT6 Aluminum construction for great looks$69.12 - $103.97
- Husky Liners® Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard CoversDodge Challenger 2011, Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard Covers by Husky Liners®. Your headlights are under daily assault as you drive. They suffer impact damage from sand, rocks and salt, and become hazy and yellow due to oxidation...Protects expensive headlights from the effects of sand, rocks, salt and other airborne debrisHigh impact resistance drastically reduces cracking and pitting$37.95
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitDodge Challenger R/T / SE 2011, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle....Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
2011 Dodge Challenger Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Dodge Challenger | Posted by Joseph | (Grayville, IL)
They look better than I ever thought! Great quality and even better look.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2011 Dodge Challenger Models
- 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SE Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SXT Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus Wind Deflectors
- Popular Searches