2008 G5 Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- ThuleŽ - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac G5 Sedan with Normal Roof 2008, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system and...Our price: $182.95$182.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac G5 Sedan with Normal Roof 2008, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system...Our price: $134.95 - $158.95$134.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Snowboard CarrierPontiac G5 Sedan with Normal Roof 2008, Snowboard Carrier by ThuleŽ. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room...Our price: $118.95$118.95 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPontiac G5 2008, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of...Our price: $116.10 - $143.10$116.10 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPontiac G5 2008, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best...Our price: $197.10 - $206.10$197.10 20% OFF
- RolaŽ - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by RolaŽ. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $114.72$114.72 20% OFF
"Not real sure about it yet, but would give u more feedback after I use it next month."
"This product is lightweight, but strong enough to do the job! We have used it several times for trips this summer, and it was great! "
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."