2008 Honda Civic Si Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsHonda Civic Si 2008, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $69.59 - $107.20$69.59 20% OFF
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ StrutsHonda Civic Si 2008, OESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. Length: 10.43" Compressed, 17.36" Extended with 6.93" Stroke. Body Length: 9.93". These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their...Our price: $116.53$116.53 20% OFF
- KYB® - Shock Mount ComponentsHonda Civic Si 2008, Shock Mount Components by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators.Our price: $17.17 - $60.33$17.17 20% OFF
- KYB® - Front Strut BellowHonda Civic Si 2008, Front Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Boot Kits keep your struts protected from dirt, dust, sand, salt and other road debris. These harmful elements cause abrasive wear to the polished shaft, upper seal and bushing.Our price: $17.30$17.30 20% OFF
- KONI® - STR.T ShocksHonda Civic Si Coupe 2008, STR.T Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Non-Adjustable. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenalin? For fiercely defined ideal lines and every amount of...Our price: $82.60 - $127.40$82.60 20% OFF
- KONI® - Sport ShocksHonda Civic Si 2008, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products...Our price: $172.20 - $187.60$172.20 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.40 - $247.30$3.40 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.02 - $7.53$6.02 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.27 - $4.74$2.27 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.40 - $9.04$3.40 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.11 20% OFF
2012 Honda Civic Si
Posted by Edward M.
Posted by Edward M.
"Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth."