2008 Honda Civic Si Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 107 results
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" GT Pro Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FG1 2008, GT Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 420 lb/in (Front), 392 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack useShock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat$1,305.00
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Plus Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FG1 2008, Kontrol Plus Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 487 lb/in (Front), 392 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus...External ReservoirsDamping Adjustments$1,755.00
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FG1 2008, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 420 lb/in (Front), 392 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel$882.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2.0L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 2008, ST X Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8-2.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustable ride height created for...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleDesigned for a higher level of ride comfort, retaining a comfortable spring rate with effective harmonic damping$849.99
- Skunk2® Pro-C™ Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Pro-C™ Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Spring Rate: 12 kg/mm (Front), 10 kg/mm (Rear). Pro-C Coilovers feature a mono-tube design, 12-way adjustable valving, and double-adjustable ride height. While Pro-C...Designed to provide the perfect combination of daily driving and track performanceEnsures quick, accurate and independent of spring preload height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance$1,444.99
- Skunk2® Pro-S II™ Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Pro-S II™ Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (Front), 10 kg/mm (Rear). Ensure quick and precise ride-height adjustments with Pro-S II coilovers designed to improve handling,...Designed to provide significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel and ride comfortIdeal for both daily driving and track performance$719.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.0"-2.6" Front and 1.0"-2.4" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple,...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$1,699.99 - $2,099.99
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover KitHonda Civic Si Coupe 2008, Street Performance Coilover Kit by H&R®. Front Lowering: 1.25-2.0". Rear Lowering: 1.25-2.8". H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily...$1,217.26
- Tein® Street Advance Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FA5 Chassis / FG2 Chassis 2 Door 2008, Street Advance Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Advance damper is the evolution of the popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$798.00
- Tein® Street Basis Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FA5 Chassis / FG2 Chassis 2 Door 2008, Street Basis Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$712.50
- Tein® Street Flex Coilover KitHonda Civic Si FA5 Chassis / FG2 Chassis 2 Door 2008, Street Flex Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Flex damper is the evolution of our popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube Internal Construction$1,596.00
- Eibach® Pro-Plus Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Pro-Plus Lowering Kit with 1" Front and 1.2" Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. Sway Bar: Front: Non-Adjustable, Rear: 2-Way Adjustable; Front and Rear: Solid; Front: 1.18", Rear: 0.75" Diameter. Includes: 4 Pro-Kit...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of Eibach sport springs (shock absorbers not included)$629.21
- Eibach® Sport-Plus Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Sport-Plus Lowering Kit with 1.4" Front and Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. Sway Bar: Front: Non-Adjustable, Rear: 2-Way Adjustable; Front and Rear: Solid; Front: 1.18", Rear: 0.75" Diameter. Includes: 4 Sportline...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of Eibach sport springs (shock absorbers not included)$618.28
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 8th Generation USA Built 2008, Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit by Air Lift®. Modifications not Required. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$510.00 - $3,250.00
- Koni® STR.T Street Shocks and StrutsHonda Civic Si Coupe 2008, STR.T Street Shocks and Struts by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Non-Adjustable. Available in Orange Color. 1 Per Pack. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone...Perfect road holding and optimal handlingIndividually tailored – the right STR.T kit for every type of vehicle$78.51 - $120.98
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsHonda Civic Si 2008, Sport Shocks and Struts by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Knob. Available in Yellow Color. 1 Per Pack. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the...These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the carDamping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds$163.45 - $177.61
- Skunk2® Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Designed to improve your handling performance and driver feel through reduced body roll and increased cornering grip, these springs eliminate nose-diving while braking and squatting...Ensure reduced body roll and increased cornering grip for improved handling performanceHelp to prevent nose-diving while braking$367.99
- KSport® 2" x 2" Lowering KitHonda Civic Si FG2 2008, Lowering Kit with 2" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle...Set of 4 replacement coil springs designed to provide noticeable ride height drop on your vehicleProgressive spring rate retains civilized ride comfort during everyday driving conditions$156.00
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsHonda Civic Si 2008, Pro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs with 1" Front and 1.2" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$251.30
- Eibach® Sportline Lowering Coil SpringsHonda Civic Si 2008, Sportline Lowering Coil Springs with 1.4" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightSet of four springs with a lower than stock ride height$238.65
- ST Suspensions® Sport Tech Lowering KitHonda Civic Si 2.0L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 2008, Sport Tech Lowering Spring Kit with 1.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. ST Suspensions offers front and rear Sport Tech line springs and shocks designed for the...Sport Tech line products are designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extentSpring and shock sets are sold together or separately$212.49
- H&R® Sport SpringsHonda Civic Si 2008, Sport Springs by H&R®. Rear Lowering: 1.3". Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center...$242.55
- Tein® H-Tech SpringsHonda Civic Si FA5 Chassis / FG2 Chassis 2 Door 2008, H-Tech Springs by Tein®. TEIN H-Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$284.00
- Tein® S-Tech Spring KitHonda Civic Si FA5 Chassis / FG2 Chassis 2 Door 2008, S-Tech Spring Kit by Tein®. TEIN S-Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$252.00
- Eibach® Sway BarHonda Civic Si 2008, Sway Bar by Eibach®. Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3. Hub Center: 64. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds$208.01 - $411.02
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitHonda Civic Si 2.0L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) without the EDC System 2008, Rear Anti-Sway Bar by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel...Set of front and rear anti-roll sway barsEffectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$178.50 - $238.00
- Whiteline® Front Sway BarHonda Civic Si 2008, Front Adjustable Sway Bar by Whiteline®. Heavy Duty Blade. 3 Point Adjustable. Inner Diameter: 26mm (1.02"). This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$224.82
- Cusco® 23mm Rear Sway BarHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, 23mm Rear Sway Bar by Cusco®. Size: 23mm. Sway Bar 23mm 134? compare to standard With Bushings.$264.60
- Cusco® 28mm Front Sway BarHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, 28mm Front Sway Bar by Cusco®. Size: 28mm. Sway Bar 28mm 128? compare to standard With Bushings.$300.60
- Spec-D® Orange Front Strut BarHonda Civic Si 2008, Orange Front Strut Bar by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and...Lowering springs reduce ride height for better aerodynamics, less body roll and improved stanceCoilover springs reduce ride height and can be adjusted$49.34
- Cusco® Type-OS Strut BarHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Type-OS Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Rear. Type OS Aluminum, Oval Shape Bar.$180.00
- Skunk2® Rear Camber KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Rear Camber Kit by Skunk2®. Sold in Pairs. Quickly adjust rear camber without disconnecting the arm from the chassis. Ensure quality and reliable wheel chamber adjustments without disconnecting the arm from the...Designed to adjust both positive and negative camberSignificantly improves handling and overall stability$299.99
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment KitHonda Civic Si Coupe 2008, Pro-Alignment Kit by Eibach®. Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3. Hub Center: 64. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$31.78 - $319.78
- Whiteline® Control Arm BushingsHonda Civic Si 2008, Control Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Worn control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Replace these worn bushings with Whiteline control arm bushings for chassis control.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$35.82 - $71.82
- Whiteline® Front Sway Bar Link KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Front Adjustable Sway Bar Link Kit Assembly by Whiteline®. X Heavy Duty Blade. Ball Joint Style Link. Adjustable. Performance sway bar links utilising a heavy duty steel ball joint ends that adjust and rotate...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$119.52
- Cusco® Front Lower Arm BarHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Front Lower Arm Bar by Cusco®. Lower Arm Bar Lower Arm Bar - Ver.2.$180.00
- Cusco® Center Power BraceHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Center Power Brace by Cusco®. Position: Lower Center. Power Brace Floor, Center Requires minor body/chassis modification.$276.30
- Cusco® Front Power BraceHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Front Power Brace by Cusco®.$180.00 - $360.00
- Cusco® Rear Power BraceHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Rear Power Brace by Cusco®.$156.60 - $276.30
- Cusco® Seat Rail Power BraceHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Seat Rail Power Brace by Cusco®. Position: Seat Rail. Power Brace Seat Rails Connect between seat rails and floor.$156.60
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsHonda Civic Si 2008, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$28.14 - $76.60
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsHonda Civic Si 2008, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$56.56 - $90.47
- Beck Arnley® Control ArmHonda Civic Si 2008, Control Arm by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$58.27 - $59.62
- Dorman® Control ArmHonda Civic Si 2008, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$46.97
- Centric® Premium Control ArmHonda Civic Si 2008, Premium Control Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$124.31
- Centric® Premium Stabilizer Bar BushingHonda Civic Si 2008, Premium Stabilizer Bar Bushing by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers,...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$4.10 - $7.60
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Mount ComponentsHonda Civic Si 2008, Strut-Mate™ Front Mount Components by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement$7.14 - $27.44
- Sachs® Strut MountHonda Civic Si 2008, Front Strut Mount by Sachs®. 2 Per Vechicle. Includes: Strut Mount And Bearing. The suspension strut mount is the upper mounting point of the shock absorber. It supports the vehicle weight, makes steering...No effort necessaryCan be remote controlled$43.22
- MOOG® Sway Bar Bushing KitHonda Civic Si Coupe / Sedan 2008, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. At Rear to Frame. 2 per Vehicle. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$11.18
- Blox® Sway Bar KitHonda Civic Si 2008, Sway Bar Kit by Blox Racing®.$159.92
- ST Suspensions® Pro Alignment KitHonda Civic Si 2.0L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 2008, Front Pro Align Camber Kit by ST Suspensions®. 14mm Strut / Spindle Bolt Pair. Degrees: +/-1.75°. Depending on the design of your vehicle’s suspension, this kit contains all...Corrects the negative wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering vehicle suspensionRecommended with all ST Suspension lowering coilovers and coil springs$22.10
- KYB® Front Lower Coil Spring InsulatorHonda Civic Si Sedan 2008, Front Lower Coil Spring Insulator by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. KYB has you covered with every replacement component from bushings to coil spring seats to meet your replacement needs. The parts are made of...Designed to optimize steering and suspension performanceBuilt with design and quality that matches or exceeds OE$9.29
- Cusco® Type-ST Strut BarUniversal Type-ST Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Front. Type ST Solid Steel/Round with Center Turn Buckle Tension Adjustable Replace with OE bar.$144.00
- ididit® 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering ColumnUniversal 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering Column by ididit®. ididit's Classic straight steering column has that great vintage look and will help add style and class to your ride! This straight column features a sleek,...$315.05
- ididit® Acrylic Shift Indicator with PointerUniversal Acrylic Shift Indicator with Pointer by ididit®. Just Shift It! ididit offers easy to install, acrylic shift indicators for your column shift column. Made from high quality acrylic, these indicators can fit any 4"...$25.12
- ididit® Shift Indicator with Housing & PointerUniversal Shift Indicator with Housing & Pointer by ididit®. Add some flair to your acrylic indicator with a sleek aluminum housing! ididit's shift indicator with housing comes complete with acrylic indicator, matching aluminum...$74.93
- ididit® Steering ColumnUniversal Steering Column by ididit®.$361.34 - $772.89
- ididit® Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor MountUniversal Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor Mount by ididit®. The ididit swivel ball floor mount allows you to precisely position your steering column right where you want it. You can move it up, down, side-to-side, and everything...$114.45
- Whiteline® Ezy GreaseEzy Grease by Whiteline®. The supplied grease has been formulated from a reinforced No. 2 lithium complex base and selected additives with molybdenum disulphide for mechanical stability extreme pressure qualities for extended life...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$62.92
- ididit® 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor MountUniversal 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor Mount by ididit®. This mount is designed to mount a steering column to the floor or firewall, and can be installed on either side of the firewall.$24.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2008 Honda Civic Si Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 3.8 - 1 reviews
- Related 2008 Honda Civic Si Pages