2007 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Outback Wagon 2007, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorSubaru Outback 2007, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips...$59.95
- AVS® Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldSubaru Outback 2007, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$62.01
- EGR® Sunroof DeflectorSubaru Outback 2007, Sunroof Deflector by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant...Protects against rain/snow while driving with your sunroof openReduces wind noise and nasty turbulence$71.01
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Loctite® RTV Silicone Sealant$4.00 - $12.68
2007 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Subaru Outback | Posted by Raymond C. | (Hendersonville, NC)
Excellent fit with easy installation.
5 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2007 Subaru Outback Models
- 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Wind Deflectors
- 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Basic Wind Deflectors
- 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2007 Subaru Outback R L.L. Bean Edition Wind Deflectors
- 2007 Subaru Outback XT Wind Deflectors
- 2007 Subaru Outback XT Limited Wind Deflectors