2007 Chevy Cobalt Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
1 - 5 of 5 results
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksChevy Cobalt Naked Roof 2007, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks...Aerodynamic DesignDoubleJoint™ Hinge System$168.75 - $193.05
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksChevy Cobalt Naked Roof 2007, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to...Soft Rubber PaddingUniversal Mounting Hardware$103.95 - $129.60
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackChevy Cobalt Naked Roof 2007, ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left...Soft Rubber PaddingLarge Buttons$130.75
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard RackChevy Cobalt Naked Roof 2007, Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. For a ski and snowboard carrier with unrivaled looks and features that can’t be beat, look no further than the Whispbar WB300. The sleek,...Aerodynamic DesignSoft Rubber Padding$210.60
- Rhino-Rack® Ski and Snowboard RackChevy Cobalt LS Naked Roof 2007, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross...Soft Rubber MoldingsOpening Mechanism$98.10 - $143.10
2007 Chevy Cobalt Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 2 reviews
5 of 5
Awesome Snowboard Racks!
VPosted by Vicente (Somers Point, NJ) /
2012 Honda Accord
2012 Honda Accord
Was this review helpful for you? Yes8 people found this review helpful.
2007 Chevy Cobalt Models