The Chevy Cobalt is a smart, well designed car that is very versatile and works great for all kinds of drivers and their needs, from work to family. Of course, sometimes you need even more storage space in your Chevy than even the Chevy Cobalt provides, and this is where good roof mounted Chevy Cobalt cargo solutions can be a life saver. Whether you want an Chevy Cobalt cargo carrier you can pack your stuff in to carry with you on the roof, safely protected from the elements, or you want to mount a special Chevy Cobalt roof rack that will hold something that wouldn't fit in the Cobalt at all like a kayak or surf board, we have what you need here at CARiD.
All of our Chevy Cobalt cargo carriers and roof racks have been made by trusted and well known names like Weathertech, Curt and Thule, and we have chosen them for their great design, their superb build quality, and their resilience. We also support these fabulous Chevy Cobalt products with our unrivaled customer service and our fast shipping and delivery, so you are making the right choice when you buy your Chevy Cobalt cargo carriers from CARiD!
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.02 - $589.05
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box is...$538.65 - $658.85
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$446.85 - $644.35
- Yakima® ProRack Cargo BoxProRack Cargo Box by Yakima. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box installs...$244.82
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Heavy Duty Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. If youre a contractor or inveterate DIYer you need a roof rack system with the versatility to handle cargo like ladders and building materials, as well as other roof mounted...$377.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Euro Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. If youre looking for a less costly way to carry cargo and mount accessories to a vehicle with a bare roof line, youve found it right here. This roof rack system combines...$296.10
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...$377.10
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemVortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it yourself fitment...$377.10
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...$71.20 - $382.70
- Yakima® ProRack Rail BarsProRack Rail Bars by Yakima. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more people in the...$200.95
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are...$76.50 - $144.00
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, naked roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips (sold...$89.10 - $157.95
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...$62.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex Load BarsVortex Load Bars by Rhino-Rack. The Rhino-Rack Vortex bars can be purchased in black or silver and is cut to 7 different predefined lengths to suit different vehicles. All bars include the VGS rubber strip which has been designed to...$76.50 - $144.00
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car Cover$91.70 - $111.64
Chevy Cobalt Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2010 Chevy Cobalt