2003 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors
1 - 2 of 201 of 01
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Outback 2003, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh air...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitSubaru Outback Base / H6 / L.L. Bean / Limited 2003, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Auto Meter® Water Temperature Gauge$58.41 - $181.56
2003 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Subaru Outback | Posted by Gregory | (Oak Creek, WI)
The front deflectors fit as suggested in the manual and are great with the windows as there is no noise.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2003 Subaru Outback Models
- 2003 Subaru Outback Base Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Subaru Outback H6 Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Subaru Outback Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Subaru Outback VDC Wind Deflectors
- Popular Searches