2003 Jaguar X-Type Wind Deflectors
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsJaguar X-Type Sedan 2003, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsJaguar X-Type Sedan 2003, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversJaguar X-Type Base 2003, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitJaguar X-Type 2003, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Flex-a-lite® High Performance Flex Belt Driven Fan$45.07 - $50.12
2003 Jaguar X-Type Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Jaguar X-Type | Posted by John | (Frankfort, KY)
The product is as advertised. I like that they go into the window channel and not attached to the outside by tape. I like the fit and finish and they look good.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: