2002 Subaru WRX Oxygen Sensors
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Premium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Downstream. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Wideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Upstream. Exact Fit. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor
- Spectra Premium® Downstream Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Downstream Oxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements
- Standard® Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Oxygen Sensor by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Downstream. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located
- Delphi® Rear OE Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Rear Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. Connector Type: Square-4 Blade. Wrench Size: 7/8". 700 mm. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE...OE connectors and wire lengths within three inches of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life
- NTK® Replacement Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Replacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement
- Denso® Downstream OE Connector Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Heated. 4 Wires. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants
$56.69from $45.35 - $50.30# 21104187
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Universal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Location: Downstream. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions
- Accel® UEGO Wideband O2 ModuleUniversal UEGO Wideband O2 Module by Accel®. No matter what vehicle you own, its ignition system is what helps to achieve the mileage and power you bought it for. Quality ignition system components are a sure way to let your engine...
- Accel® Gen VII™Linear Oxygen SensorUniversal Gen VII™Linear Oxygen Sensor by Accel®. No matter what vehicle you own, its ignition system is what helps to achieve the mileage and power you bought it for. Quality ignition system components are a sure way to let your...
$77.25from $61.80 - $818.74# 12710299
- Walker Products Inc.® OE Connector Oxygen SensorSubaru WRX 2002, OE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Walker Products Inc.®. Position: Rear. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle’s emissions control system is in need of repair,...
- Denso® Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio SensorSubaru WRX 2002, Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. 4 Wires, 31.50" Length. The air/fuel ratio sensor sends information to the engine management computer to makes adjustments based on driving conditions. This...Tarnish-proof platinum electrodes provides longer life and maintains accuracyQuick-response planar zircon element can quickly detect oxygen concentration