2002 Jeep Liberty Bug Shields
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorJeep Liberty 2002, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldJeep Liberty Limited / Sport 2002, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™...Our price: $57.35$57.3520% OFF
- Wade® - Platinum Bug ShieldJeep Liberty 2002, Platinum Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Platinum Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Platinum...Our price: $68.31 - $80.33$68.3120% OFF
- Lund® - Interceptor Bug DeflectorJeep Liberty Limited / Sport 2002, Interceptor Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or diverts...Our price: $104.95$104.9520% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Hood Bug DeflectorJeep Liberty 2002, Hood Bug Deflector by Rugged Ridge®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from rocks and stones and reduce bug splatter on your windshield with this Hood Bug Deflector. It's made of shatter resistant smoked acrylic, for long...Our price: $57.77$57.7720% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsJeep Liberty 2002, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsJeep Liberty 2002, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsJeep Liberty 2002, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $48.81 - $56.15$48.8120% OFF
- Wade® - In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorJeep Liberty 2002, In-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...Our price: $50.25 - $72.50$50.2520% OFF
- EGR® - Window VisorsJeep Liberty 2002, Window Visors by EGR®, Smoke. 4-Piece. Add a feature that's both stylish and efficient to your vehicle by installing these great parts onto the doors to block out rain and sun while your passengers have their windows open. To...Our price: $67.16 - $72.96$67.1620% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Window Rain DeflectorsJeep Liberty 2002, Window Rain Deflectors by Rugged Ridge®. Instead of rolling up the windows when the raindrops fall, Window Rain Deflectors let you lower them a bit so you can enjoy the fresh air without getting wet. With their smoked finish,...Our price: $46.82$46.8220% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsJeep Liberty 2002, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23 - $55.54$47.2320% OFF
2002 Jeep Liberty
Posted by Nathan J.
Posted by Nathan J.
"I thought it would be a bit flimsy, but once installed it is very durable and holds up well. I had it now for a few months and it sill looks new (03 Jeep Liberty). I stick it up a bit higher than others, but that's okay."