2001 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors
1 - 1 of 101 of 01
- AVS® Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Outback 2001, Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh air...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Permatex® Muffler and Tailpipe Bandagefrom $2.37 - $2.59# 22885656
- # 35202293
2001 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Subaru Outback | Posted by Steve | (Ankeny, IA)
It probably wasn't designed for Baja, but the Outback and Legacy has much borrowed body/construction dimensions. Nothing comes up when looking for Baja parts, but the windows are so similar, and (per manufacturer specs) they certainly look close.
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2001 Subaru Outback Models
- 2001 Subaru Outback Base Wind Deflectors
- 2001 Subaru Outback L.L. Bean Wind Deflectors
- 2001 Subaru Outback Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2001 Subaru Outback VDC Wind Deflectors