2001 Pontiac Montana Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana 2001, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping...Our price: $254.02$254.02 20% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana 2001, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system makes carrier...Our price: $183.36 - $214.62$183.36 20% OFF
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierPontiac Montana 2001, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear,...Our price: $161.47$161.47 20% OFF
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana with Raised Rails 2001, Snowcat Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. If you don't have a roof rack system with crossbars, you can still transport your skis or snowboards safely and securely. The Snowcat is designed to mount to the...Our price: $262.52$262.52 20% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPontiac Montana 2001, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...Our price: $139.00 - $169.00$139.00 20% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPontiac Montana 2001, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking,...Our price: $219.00 - $239.00$219.00 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana 2001, ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard...Our price: $70.00 - $199.00$70.00 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana 2001, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it the safe,...Our price: $26.10 - $287.10$26.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Montana with Factory Rack 2001, Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or...Our price: $141.51 - $215.77$141.51 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.64 20% OFF
"My order arrived missing a small part. I contacted customer service with the problem. Vincent Colin was my service representative. He contacted CURT on my behalf and arranged a replacement car top carrier, as well as shipping (at no cost to me) of the original carrier back to the manufacturer. Please, pass on my thanks to Vincent. In these days, it is rare to see such great customer service. Vincent's responsiveness left me with a good impression of CARiD. Because of such a positive experience, I know I will return to CARiD for my future needs. In appreciation, Preston "Ed" Brown."
"I specifically input my vehicle make and model to get the right roof top carrier for my vehicle... This one was one of the choices that came up."
"Used this on a new crossover that only has cargo rails and not a cargo rack with crossmembers. Fit perfectly and was easy to use. The straps supplied seem to work fine, but I opted to use my own ratchet straps (2) for extra security. Luggage stayed dry through the rain."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"This cargo net is a great size for the price, and looks a lot better then yellow bungee cords holding you cargo in place. It's a must have!!! "