2001 Kia Sephia Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsKia Sephia 2001, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsKia Sephia 2001, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- GTS® - Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsKia Sephia 2001, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They...Our price: $61.62$61.6220% OFF
- GTS® - Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorKia Sephia 2001, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured...Our price: $64.50$64.5020% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Sammie S.
"Quick and easy purchase. Shipped very timely. Easy to install, took only 15 mins. Would buy from this company again!"
Posted by Diane L.
"Easy to install... Look great, perfect fit."
Posted by Joseph L.
"When the product arrived, I was confused for a bit. I thought I had ordered the in-channel visors. What I got was the outside ones. But, I wasn't too disappointed. I have had outside visors before, and the last about 7-10 years. So, I followed the tips on installing them and they went on with ease. I thought about sending them back, but the in-channel were about $20.00 cheaper than the others; plus, I hate the hassle of returning products. Since they work just as good as the others, I decided to keep them. They look good on the car and work as good as advertised. Plus, leaving the windows cracked down, just a bit helps keep the inside of the car from getting too hot with this summertime heat. All in all, very pleased with this product. "
Posted by Jennifer Lynn B.
"Wasn't sure what to expect with these, since I only paid $26.14. So far, I'm mostly impressed. The way they are cut doesn't exactly follow the curve of the rear windows, but unless you're right on top of it, staring, you don't notice it. Tape is a little weak too. After a week, 1 section on back of front window is letting go. Probably because it's not the foam backed tape that gives a little more, but the regular double sided tape. But for the money, I've got to say I'm impressed. My father has the ones from the Kia dealer, which cost about $85 more than mine, and I would definitely choose these ones over his."
Posted by Richard W.
"Stylish. Good tight, close fit. Simple peel and stick installation made me wonder, but they aren\'t going anywhere. Live in Florida and now I can keep my windows cracked."